'50 Shades of Grey' Movie: Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan Finish Filming, See Behind-The-Scenes Photos
By Vanessa Francisco | February 25, 2014 4:08 PM EST
The highly anticipated "Fifty Shades of Grey" film has completed filming in Vancouver, Canada and the film's cast and crew members are celebrating. On Friday, Feb. 21, Fifty Shades of Grey author E.L. James announced on Twitter that the movie adaptation filming is finally done. "And that is a wrap," she tweeted. James also posted a photo in Instagram with her smiling next to the film's director, Sam Taylor-Johnson. "One of us is drinking. It's a wrap," captioned the picture with her holding a cup of drink.
James posted a Twitter pic of what seems to be an office or brainstorming room of the producers. The caption is addressed to the movie producers, "It is so empty without you @michaelDe_luca @danabrunetti"
On Thursday, Feb. 20, Brunetti posted a picture of the set with him standing next to actor Jamie Dornan who stars as Christian Grey in the movie. The picture's caption made fun of Dornan's shirt, which reads "Freddy's BBQ Joint," a restaurant that appears in the show, House of Cards, which Brunetti is also the executive producer of. The caption had the #HoC hashtag for reference.
"Everybody could just go and enjoy the R version and if they really want to see it again and get a little more gritty with it, they can have that NC-17 version out there as well," Brunetti said while talking about how raunchy the movie will be. "What we are kind of hearing from fans is they want it dirty and as close as possible to the book. We want to keep it elevated and give the fans what they want."
Michael De Luca, the film's producer, said that the movie will not be as explicit as the original novel but still emphasized that it will be erotic. The Fifty Shades of Grey movie adaptation stars Dakota Johnson as Anastasia Steele and Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey while Marcia Gay Hayden, Luke Grimes, Jennifer Ehle, Rita Ora and Eloise Mumford are included in the supporting cast.
The first promo poster for the movie was released in January, showing Grey's back standing at his office overlooking the Seattle skyline. It has the tagline: "Mr. Grey will see you now." Fifty Shades of Grey will be released in theaters on Valentine's Day of 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'