'50 Shades of Grey' Movie: Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan Finish Filming, See Behind-The-Scenes Photos
By Vanessa Francisco | February 25, 2014 4:08 PM EST
The highly anticipated "Fifty Shades of Grey" film has completed filming in Vancouver, Canada and the film's cast and crew members are celebrating. On Friday, Feb. 21, Fifty Shades of Grey author E.L. James announced on Twitter that the movie adaptation filming is finally done. "And that is a wrap," she tweeted. James also posted a photo in Instagram with her smiling next to the film's director, Sam Taylor-Johnson. "One of us is drinking. It's a wrap," captioned the picture with her holding a cup of drink.
James posted a Twitter pic of what seems to be an office or brainstorming room of the producers. The caption is addressed to the movie producers, "It is so empty without you @michaelDe_luca @danabrunetti"
On Thursday, Feb. 20, Brunetti posted a picture of the set with him standing next to actor Jamie Dornan who stars as Christian Grey in the movie. The picture's caption made fun of Dornan's shirt, which reads "Freddy's BBQ Joint," a restaurant that appears in the show, House of Cards, which Brunetti is also the executive producer of. The caption had the #HoC hashtag for reference.
"Everybody could just go and enjoy the R version and if they really want to see it again and get a little more gritty with it, they can have that NC-17 version out there as well," Brunetti said while talking about how raunchy the movie will be. "What we are kind of hearing from fans is they want it dirty and as close as possible to the book. We want to keep it elevated and give the fans what they want."
Michael De Luca, the film's producer, said that the movie will not be as explicit as the original novel but still emphasized that it will be erotic. The Fifty Shades of Grey movie adaptation stars Dakota Johnson as Anastasia Steele and Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey while Marcia Gay Hayden, Luke Grimes, Jennifer Ehle, Rita Ora and Eloise Mumford are included in the supporting cast.
The first promo poster for the movie was released in January, showing Grey's back standing at his office overlooking the Seattle skyline. It has the tagline: "Mr. Grey will see you now." Fifty Shades of Grey will be released in theaters on Valentine's Day of 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Moto X Pure Edition is Coming Soon with Wi-Fi Calling – Reports
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List