Zombie Apocalypse 2014: Prophesized Incurable Flesh-Eating Disease Spreads In the Philippines After Bubonic Plague Cases In 2013
By Ryan Inoyori | February 25, 2014 4:03 PM EST
A new mysterious flesh-eating disease is now spreading in the province of Pangasinan, Philippines. Linked to the prophecy of Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj that if people won't repent, it will consume the flesh of men. Coincidentally, Black Plague was spotted recently and cases of flesh-eating in the U.S. have been recorded in 2013.
Prophetic Flesh-Eating Disease
Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj prophesized a horrifying disease to spread globally starting in Pangasinan, Philippines.
"The Lord said there is a place called Pangasinan. It is in the northernmost part in your land. From there is a grievous disease will spread all over the world. That will consume the flesh of men; all their upper skin will begin to decay. It will pierce through the bones. The fear of this disease will spread all over the world. The Lord said that this will begin from the Philippines," Sadhu's prophecy according to The Summit Express during the 24th National Prayer Gathering at Cuneta Astrodome in April 2013.
Local news in the Philippines reported a flesh-eating disease infecting two victims who are suffering due to painful sores that seemed to eat the skin. The unknown disease is now spreading over the region and local medical experts have no idea what kind of medical phenomena they are facing.
The victims who contracted the mysterious disease are suffering from multiple skin lesions or wounds which are painful as if devouring the flesh slowly. According to the mother of one of the victims, it all started with a rash then progressed to what now looks like eating the flesh and sometimes maggots and ants are coming out of the lesions.
Local medical experts attempted to diagnose the disease. Initially diagnosed as leprosy then skin allergy until they reached the point of unknown cause. Medical tests, including biopsy, showed no evidence of the exact cause on how lesions have appeared. The health department also has no clue what kind of disease is spreading in the province and claimed it is not a simply lupus or psoriasis - immune system dysfunction.
Return Of the Bubonic Plague
Back in December 2013, around 32 people were killed in Madagascar by the return of Bubonic Plague, which experts feared as it can be stronger than its last invasion that wiped one-third of Europe's population during the middle ages.
In the island, 84 cases were suspected of Bubonic Plague and 60 of them were thought to be pneumonic plague, which is more fatal. It is caused by a bacteria called Yersinia pestis and spread mainly by infected fleas or small rodents. But pneumonic plague can kill a person within 24 hours if left untreated.
Necrotizing fasciitis - Flesh-eating Disease
In Florida and Georgia in the previous year, two cases have been reported about Necrotizing fasciitis or the flesh-eating disease. Henry Konietzky died in September 23 after a cholera-causing bacteria entered a sore on his leg while setting traps in the river. Aimee Copeland's arms and legs have been amputated after she developed a flesh-eating disease but now lived normally, thanks to bionics.
Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) hasn't announced anything yet regarding the mysterious flesh-eating disease happening now in Pangasinan. Facebook users have sent comments regarding the unknown illness and wondering if CDC is aware and what precautionary measurements should the public do to avoid contracting it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Heart Diseases Can Be Healed with Fat: Study Says
- HIV/AIDS Cure a Step Closer with Anti-Cancer Drugs 'Kicking' Virus Out of Infected Cells
- 232 Teeth Extracted from a Teenager: World Record
- Dwayne Johnson Talks About Overcoming Depression
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Agrees To Pay $190 Million To Settle Gynaecology Scandal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales