Lovers Nick Young and GF Iggy Azalea Racy GQ Photo Shoot [PHOTO/VIDEO]
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 25, 2014 4:02 PM EST
Los Angeles Lakers' star player Nick Young and Aussie singer-rapper Iggy Azalea are featured in March's issue of GQ Magazine. The duo, who the National Basketball Association (NBA) referred to as the coolest and freakiest young couple, posed in a series of photo shoots, with Iggy starring naked in a bathtub in one of them.
For those who had no idea how the two got together, it all started with a flirty conversation in Twitter when Nick participated in Woman Crush Wednesday revealing to the world his little crush on the Aussie hottie. Afterwards, they have been spotted going out together on several occasions before their relationship was confirmed after Iggy started posting pictures of her with him on her social media accounts.
Nick and Young star in a four-page spread. There was one photo where Iggy was naked, showing off her great curves, in a see-through bath tub, which she shared on Instagram with the caption "Our GQ spread."
In the behind-the-scenes video they did after the shoot, the couple opened up about their relationship for the first time.
"Nick is really really witty, and I didn't think before I met him that anyone could beat me at being quick-witted," Iggy gushes.
The NBA player revealed that the little mole that Iggy has on her face is one of the things that attracted him the most. However, Nick played naughty and said that he also loves Iggy's behind as much as he loves that mole.
Watch the full behind-the-scenes video below:
Video courtesy: YouTube/GQ Magazine
Nick and Iggy have only been together for three months. Iggy is in cloud nine. She looked really happy and in love. She tells Nick via GQ, "I hope we don't break up because you'd ruin basketball for me."
Nick previously dated Olympic track and field athlete Carol Rodriguez while Iggy, on the other hand, used to date A$AP Rocky.
Iggy has just recently announced the tour dates for her new album "The New Classic," which will be released on April 15. The 23-year-old voluptuous singer-rapper will be on the road which would also mean less quality time with her NBA beau, but there is no doubt that they will be able to work both of their schedules out.
All the best of luck to Nick and Young's budding romantic relationship.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Group A Preview, Prediction, Roster, Schedule: Spain and Brazil To Clinch Top 2 Spots, France, Serbia, And Iran To Battle For Remaining Slots
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Team Preview: Puerto Rico Roster, Key Players And Schedule
- Kevin Love Tells Minnesota Timberwolves Owner Glen Taylor To Mind His Own Team
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- UEFA Champions League Draw: Schedule, TV and Live Stream Information
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0