Lovers Nick Young and GF Iggy Azalea Racy GQ Photo Shoot [PHOTO/VIDEO]
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 25, 2014 4:02 PM EST
Los Angeles Lakers' star player Nick Young and Aussie singer-rapper Iggy Azalea are featured in March's issue of GQ Magazine. The duo, who the National Basketball Association (NBA) referred to as the coolest and freakiest young couple, posed in a series of photo shoots, with Iggy starring naked in a bathtub in one of them.
For those who had no idea how the two got together, it all started with a flirty conversation in Twitter when Nick participated in Woman Crush Wednesday revealing to the world his little crush on the Aussie hottie. Afterwards, they have been spotted going out together on several occasions before their relationship was confirmed after Iggy started posting pictures of her with him on her social media accounts.
Nick and Young star in a four-page spread. There was one photo where Iggy was naked, showing off her great curves, in a see-through bath tub, which she shared on Instagram with the caption "Our GQ spread."
In the behind-the-scenes video they did after the shoot, the couple opened up about their relationship for the first time.
"Nick is really really witty, and I didn't think before I met him that anyone could beat me at being quick-witted," Iggy gushes.
The NBA player revealed that the little mole that Iggy has on her face is one of the things that attracted him the most. However, Nick played naughty and said that he also loves Iggy's behind as much as he loves that mole.
Watch the full behind-the-scenes video below:
Video courtesy: YouTube/GQ Magazine
Nick and Iggy have only been together for three months. Iggy is in cloud nine. She looked really happy and in love. She tells Nick via GQ, "I hope we don't break up because you'd ruin basketball for me."
Nick previously dated Olympic track and field athlete Carol Rodriguez while Iggy, on the other hand, used to date A$AP Rocky.
Iggy has just recently announced the tour dates for her new album "The New Classic," which will be released on April 15. The 23-year-old voluptuous singer-rapper will be on the road which would also mean less quality time with her NBA beau, but there is no doubt that they will be able to work both of their schedules out.
All the best of luck to Nick and Young's budding romantic relationship.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Floyd Rhymes With Avoid,’ Says Manny Pacquiao
- Freddie Roach Provoking ‘Washed-Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr., Says Manny Pacquiao Will KO Undefeated American
- NFL Thanksgiving Games: Chicago Vs. Detroit, Philadelphia Vs. Dallas, And Seattle Vs. San Francisco Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Mayweather Jr. Responds To 2015 Super Fight Talks; American Bashes Pacquiao With Social Media Video Post of Marquez's KO
- Arsenal FC Injury News: Gunners Midfielder Jack Wilshere To Be Sidelined For Weeks Due To 'Bad' Ankle Ligament Damage
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast