Lovers Nick Young and GF Iggy Azalea Racy GQ Photo Shoot [PHOTO/VIDEO]
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 25, 2014 4:02 PM EST
Los Angeles Lakers' star player Nick Young and Aussie singer-rapper Iggy Azalea are featured in March's issue of GQ Magazine. The duo, who the National Basketball Association (NBA) referred to as the coolest and freakiest young couple, posed in a series of photo shoots, with Iggy starring naked in a bathtub in one of them.
For those who had no idea how the two got together, it all started with a flirty conversation in Twitter when Nick participated in Woman Crush Wednesday revealing to the world his little crush on the Aussie hottie. Afterwards, they have been spotted going out together on several occasions before their relationship was confirmed after Iggy started posting pictures of her with him on her social media accounts.
Nick and Young star in a four-page spread. There was one photo where Iggy was naked, showing off her great curves, in a see-through bath tub, which she shared on Instagram with the caption "Our GQ spread."
In the behind-the-scenes video they did after the shoot, the couple opened up about their relationship for the first time.
"Nick is really really witty, and I didn't think before I met him that anyone could beat me at being quick-witted," Iggy gushes.
The NBA player revealed that the little mole that Iggy has on her face is one of the things that attracted him the most. However, Nick played naughty and said that he also loves Iggy's behind as much as he loves that mole.
Watch the full behind-the-scenes video below:
Video courtesy: YouTube/GQ Magazine
Nick and Iggy have only been together for three months. Iggy is in cloud nine. She looked really happy and in love. She tells Nick via GQ, "I hope we don't break up because you'd ruin basketball for me."
Nick previously dated Olympic track and field athlete Carol Rodriguez while Iggy, on the other hand, used to date A$AP Rocky.
Iggy has just recently announced the tour dates for her new album "The New Classic," which will be released on April 15. The 23-year-old voluptuous singer-rapper will be on the road which would also mean less quality time with her NBA beau, but there is no doubt that they will be able to work both of their schedules out.
All the best of luck to Nick and Young's budding romantic relationship.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Fernando Alonso Leaves Ferrari 'For Two Reasons'
- Roger Federer Says He Has Never Seen Rafael Nadal Play So Bad, Wishes That The Spaniard Recuperate Well From Appendicitis
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family