Human Barbie Doll Valeriya Lukyanova Twin, Blondie Bennett, Wants to be Living Plastic Sex Doll
By Kristin Dian Mariano | February 25, 2014 3:43 PM EST
Human doll Valeriya Lukyanova may have met her match, as a woman from California wants to live like Barbie.
A 38-year-old woman from California is reportedly in the process of trying to become the real life Barbie doll. Blondie Bennett underwent chin liposuction, Botox, breast implants and spray tans. Bennett was reported to have spent £25,000 in surgery to achieve the breast size of 32JJ.
Amatue via Facebook
Human Barbie doll Valeria Lukyanova loses more weight?
Her surgery has been funded by online sugar daddies, who also pay her rent in exchange for sexy pictures of her dressed up as Barbie.
Blondie also bleached her hair to achieve a platinum blonde mane. The most extreme measure she took in pursuing her goal was undergoing hypnotheraphy to become "brainless". She has sessions once a week to make her more easily confused and vacant.
She told Metro that she already had 20 sessions and she started to feel ditzy and confused all the time. She also shared some of her experiences when she was lost and forgetful.
"I want people to see me as a plastic sex doll---and being brainless is a big part of that," she said. Blondie Bennett took on jobs at toy shops while trying her best to live like Barbie when she was younger. Bennett said that she wants to become Barbie and copy her lifestyle because the doll has nothing to worry about.
"She has the best life. All she does is shop and make herself look pretty---she doesn't worry about anything," Bennett said.
Valeriya Lukyanova, on the other hand, lives a different lifestyle. She denied copying Mattel's popular girl toy. The Ukranian model and singer garnered attention in 2012 after she resembled a Barbie doll. Unlike Blondie Bennett, Valeriya admitted that she only had one surgery in her life and her looks were usually achieved through make-up.
"I consider that each person in this world has his own mission. My mission is to bring the light into this society because this society is so gray, so boring. There is nothing new in this world at all," Valeriya said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles