Human Barbie Doll Valeriya Lukyanova Twin, Blondie Bennett, Wants to be Living Plastic Sex Doll
By Kristin Dian Mariano | February 25, 2014 3:43 PM EST
Human doll Valeriya Lukyanova may have met her match, as a woman from California wants to live like Barbie.
A 38-year-old woman from California is reportedly in the process of trying to become the real life Barbie doll. Blondie Bennett underwent chin liposuction, Botox, breast implants and spray tans. Bennett was reported to have spent £25,000 in surgery to achieve the breast size of 32JJ.
Amatue via Facebook
Human Barbie doll Valeria Lukyanova loses more weight?
Her surgery has been funded by online sugar daddies, who also pay her rent in exchange for sexy pictures of her dressed up as Barbie.
Blondie also bleached her hair to achieve a platinum blonde mane. The most extreme measure she took in pursuing her goal was undergoing hypnotheraphy to become "brainless". She has sessions once a week to make her more easily confused and vacant.
She told Metro that she already had 20 sessions and she started to feel ditzy and confused all the time. She also shared some of her experiences when she was lost and forgetful.
"I want people to see me as a plastic sex doll---and being brainless is a big part of that," she said. Blondie Bennett took on jobs at toy shops while trying her best to live like Barbie when she was younger. Bennett said that she wants to become Barbie and copy her lifestyle because the doll has nothing to worry about.
"She has the best life. All she does is shop and make herself look pretty---she doesn't worry about anything," Bennett said.
Valeriya Lukyanova, on the other hand, lives a different lifestyle. She denied copying Mattel's popular girl toy. The Ukranian model and singer garnered attention in 2012 after she resembled a Barbie doll. Unlike Blondie Bennett, Valeriya admitted that she only had one surgery in her life and her looks were usually achieved through make-up.
"I consider that each person in this world has his own mission. My mission is to bring the light into this society because this society is so gray, so boring. There is nothing new in this world at all," Valeriya said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks