Human Barbie Doll Valeriya Lukyanova Twin, Blondie Bennett, Wants to be Living Plastic Sex Doll
By Kristin Dian Mariano | February 25, 2014 3:43 PM EST
Human doll Valeriya Lukyanova may have met her match, as a woman from California wants to live like Barbie.
A 38-year-old woman from California is reportedly in the process of trying to become the real life Barbie doll. Blondie Bennett underwent chin liposuction, Botox, breast implants and spray tans. Bennett was reported to have spent £25,000 in surgery to achieve the breast size of 32JJ.
Amatue via Facebook
Human Barbie doll Valeria Lukyanova loses more weight?
Her surgery has been funded by online sugar daddies, who also pay her rent in exchange for sexy pictures of her dressed up as Barbie.
Blondie also bleached her hair to achieve a platinum blonde mane. The most extreme measure she took in pursuing her goal was undergoing hypnotheraphy to become "brainless". She has sessions once a week to make her more easily confused and vacant.
She told Metro that she already had 20 sessions and she started to feel ditzy and confused all the time. She also shared some of her experiences when she was lost and forgetful.
"I want people to see me as a plastic sex doll---and being brainless is a big part of that," she said. Blondie Bennett took on jobs at toy shops while trying her best to live like Barbie when she was younger. Bennett said that she wants to become Barbie and copy her lifestyle because the doll has nothing to worry about.
"She has the best life. All she does is shop and make herself look pretty---she doesn't worry about anything," Bennett said.
Valeriya Lukyanova, on the other hand, lives a different lifestyle. She denied copying Mattel's popular girl toy. The Ukranian model and singer garnered attention in 2012 after she resembled a Barbie doll. Unlike Blondie Bennett, Valeriya admitted that she only had one surgery in her life and her looks were usually achieved through make-up.
"I consider that each person in this world has his own mission. My mission is to bring the light into this society because this society is so gray, so boring. There is nothing new in this world at all," Valeriya said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Plot Update: Ludacris Reveals Paul Walker's Old Photo, Vin Diesel Shares A Photo Of Himself In Car
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia