Human Barbie Doll Valeriya Lukyanova Twin, Blondie Bennett, Wants to be Living Plastic Sex Doll
By Kristin Dian Mariano | February 25, 2014 3:43 PM EST
Human doll Valeriya Lukyanova may have met her match, as a woman from California wants to live like Barbie.
A 38-year-old woman from California is reportedly in the process of trying to become the real life Barbie doll. Blondie Bennett underwent chin liposuction, Botox, breast implants and spray tans. Bennett was reported to have spent £25,000 in surgery to achieve the breast size of 32JJ.
Amatue via Facebook
Human Barbie doll Valeria Lukyanova loses more weight?
Her surgery has been funded by online sugar daddies, who also pay her rent in exchange for sexy pictures of her dressed up as Barbie.
Blondie also bleached her hair to achieve a platinum blonde mane. The most extreme measure she took in pursuing her goal was undergoing hypnotheraphy to become "brainless". She has sessions once a week to make her more easily confused and vacant.
She told Metro that she already had 20 sessions and she started to feel ditzy and confused all the time. She also shared some of her experiences when she was lost and forgetful.
"I want people to see me as a plastic sex doll---and being brainless is a big part of that," she said. Blondie Bennett took on jobs at toy shops while trying her best to live like Barbie when she was younger. Bennett said that she wants to become Barbie and copy her lifestyle because the doll has nothing to worry about.
"She has the best life. All she does is shop and make herself look pretty---she doesn't worry about anything," Bennett said.
Valeriya Lukyanova, on the other hand, lives a different lifestyle. She denied copying Mattel's popular girl toy. The Ukranian model and singer garnered attention in 2012 after she resembled a Barbie doll. Unlike Blondie Bennett, Valeriya admitted that she only had one surgery in her life and her looks were usually achieved through make-up.
"I consider that each person in this world has his own mission. My mission is to bring the light into this society because this society is so gray, so boring. There is nothing new in this world at all," Valeriya said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies