Work Got in the Way: Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner Split Because of 'Work Commitments'?
By charmaine corne clutton | February 25, 2014 3:40 PM EST
Front man Harry Styles and model to-be Kendall Jenner called it quits after three months of dating. According to Daily Mail, the two mutually chose to separate ways to focus on their respective careers.
Kendall Jenner, the second to the youngest of the Kardashian brood has set her goal on becoming a high-fashion model. The young Jenner has already walked the runway for the Mercedes-Benz and London Fashion Week.
Meanwhile, Harry Styles is said to be busy recording his band's fourth album as well as their upcoming stadium tour.
According to the news outlet, the two just could not keep up with their busy schedules which were primarily the cause of the teenage duo's breakup. The two met in Los Angeles last November. Ever since then, the two have been pictured together on dinner dates and concerts, cementing their love status as a couple. Styles even spent the holidays with Kendall's family with a skiing getaway. Kendall even flew to London to not only walk the runway but also to co-host Styles' belated 20th birthday.
However, a reliable source said that the love affair had ended months prior to the said breakup. The One Directioner allegedly tried to avoid any awkward encounters with the young Jenner. Despite the split claims, sources say that the two are still friends and that they have not really shut out any future possibilities of reuniting again. The split is said to be amicable and the two still communicate from time to time.
Harry Styles is a veteran in the dating department, after having dated power celebrities such as Taylor Swift, Caroline Flack and rumored Cara Delevingne. Kendall Jenner is a relatively newbie in the love department as she has only had a serious relationship with her high school buddy, Julian Brooks, whom she broke up due to infidelity issues.
Despite heading to splitville, Kendall was seen in good spirits as she and her sister, Kylie Jenner, promoted their new fashion line in Nordstrom. Seemingly unfazed by the breakup, Kendall and Kylie later joined older sister Khloe and Kourtney to watch a Miley Cyrus gig in the Staples Center, Los Angeles.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon