Work Got in the Way: Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner Split Because of 'Work Commitments'?
By charmaine corne clutton | February 25, 2014 3:40 PM EST
Front man Harry Styles and model to-be Kendall Jenner called it quits after three months of dating. According to Daily Mail, the two mutually chose to separate ways to focus on their respective careers.
Kendall Jenner, the second to the youngest of the Kardashian brood has set her goal on becoming a high-fashion model. The young Jenner has already walked the runway for the Mercedes-Benz and London Fashion Week.
Meanwhile, Harry Styles is said to be busy recording his band's fourth album as well as their upcoming stadium tour.
According to the news outlet, the two just could not keep up with their busy schedules which were primarily the cause of the teenage duo's breakup. The two met in Los Angeles last November. Ever since then, the two have been pictured together on dinner dates and concerts, cementing their love status as a couple. Styles even spent the holidays with Kendall's family with a skiing getaway. Kendall even flew to London to not only walk the runway but also to co-host Styles' belated 20th birthday.
However, a reliable source said that the love affair had ended months prior to the said breakup. The One Directioner allegedly tried to avoid any awkward encounters with the young Jenner. Despite the split claims, sources say that the two are still friends and that they have not really shut out any future possibilities of reuniting again. The split is said to be amicable and the two still communicate from time to time.
Harry Styles is a veteran in the dating department, after having dated power celebrities such as Taylor Swift, Caroline Flack and rumored Cara Delevingne. Kendall Jenner is a relatively newbie in the love department as she has only had a serious relationship with her high school buddy, Julian Brooks, whom she broke up due to infidelity issues.
Despite heading to splitville, Kendall was seen in good spirits as she and her sister, Kylie Jenner, promoted their new fashion line in Nordstrom. Seemingly unfazed by the breakup, Kendall and Kylie later joined older sister Khloe and Kourtney to watch a Miley Cyrus gig in the Staples Center, Los Angeles.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates