Work Got in the Way: Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner Split Because of 'Work Commitments'?
By charmaine corne clutton | February 25, 2014 3:40 PM EST
Front man Harry Styles and model to-be Kendall Jenner called it quits after three months of dating. According to Daily Mail, the two mutually chose to separate ways to focus on their respective careers.
Kendall Jenner, the second to the youngest of the Kardashian brood has set her goal on becoming a high-fashion model. The young Jenner has already walked the runway for the Mercedes-Benz and London Fashion Week.
Meanwhile, Harry Styles is said to be busy recording his band's fourth album as well as their upcoming stadium tour.
According to the news outlet, the two just could not keep up with their busy schedules which were primarily the cause of the teenage duo's breakup. The two met in Los Angeles last November. Ever since then, the two have been pictured together on dinner dates and concerts, cementing their love status as a couple. Styles even spent the holidays with Kendall's family with a skiing getaway. Kendall even flew to London to not only walk the runway but also to co-host Styles' belated 20th birthday.
However, a reliable source said that the love affair had ended months prior to the said breakup. The One Directioner allegedly tried to avoid any awkward encounters with the young Jenner. Despite the split claims, sources say that the two are still friends and that they have not really shut out any future possibilities of reuniting again. The split is said to be amicable and the two still communicate from time to time.
Harry Styles is a veteran in the dating department, after having dated power celebrities such as Taylor Swift, Caroline Flack and rumored Cara Delevingne. Kendall Jenner is a relatively newbie in the love department as she has only had a serious relationship with her high school buddy, Julian Brooks, whom she broke up due to infidelity issues.
Despite heading to splitville, Kendall was seen in good spirits as she and her sister, Kylie Jenner, promoted their new fashion line in Nordstrom. Seemingly unfazed by the breakup, Kendall and Kylie later joined older sister Khloe and Kourtney to watch a Miley Cyrus gig in the Staples Center, Los Angeles.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2