Work Got in the Way: Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner Split Because of 'Work Commitments'?
By charmaine corne clutton | February 25, 2014 3:40 PM EST
Front man Harry Styles and model to-be Kendall Jenner called it quits after three months of dating. According to Daily Mail, the two mutually chose to separate ways to focus on their respective careers.
Kendall Jenner, the second to the youngest of the Kardashian brood has set her goal on becoming a high-fashion model. The young Jenner has already walked the runway for the Mercedes-Benz and London Fashion Week.
Meanwhile, Harry Styles is said to be busy recording his band's fourth album as well as their upcoming stadium tour.
According to the news outlet, the two just could not keep up with their busy schedules which were primarily the cause of the teenage duo's breakup. The two met in Los Angeles last November. Ever since then, the two have been pictured together on dinner dates and concerts, cementing their love status as a couple. Styles even spent the holidays with Kendall's family with a skiing getaway. Kendall even flew to London to not only walk the runway but also to co-host Styles' belated 20th birthday.
However, a reliable source said that the love affair had ended months prior to the said breakup. The One Directioner allegedly tried to avoid any awkward encounters with the young Jenner. Despite the split claims, sources say that the two are still friends and that they have not really shut out any future possibilities of reuniting again. The split is said to be amicable and the two still communicate from time to time.
Harry Styles is a veteran in the dating department, after having dated power celebrities such as Taylor Swift, Caroline Flack and rumored Cara Delevingne. Kendall Jenner is a relatively newbie in the love department as she has only had a serious relationship with her high school buddy, Julian Brooks, whom she broke up due to infidelity issues.
Despite heading to splitville, Kendall was seen in good spirits as she and her sister, Kylie Jenner, promoted their new fashion line in Nordstrom. Seemingly unfazed by the breakup, Kendall and Kylie later joined older sister Khloe and Kourtney to watch a Miley Cyrus gig in the Staples Center, Los Angeles.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- 'Doctor Who' Casting News: 'GOT' Actress Rose Leslie Favoured To Play As 'Clara Oswald'
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region
- Motorola Moto X+1 On Release Date To Come With Snapdragon 800 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 4K Recording And 5.2-Inch Display