‘Thor’ 2: The Dark World Retailers Giving Exclusive Deals 3D and Blu-Ray Combos Offered
By Sachin Trivedi | February 25, 2014 3:37 PM EST
Fans of the popular movie "Thor" 2: The Dark World can now choose from exclusive content offers by select retailers. The exclusive deals, listed by Marvel, include 3D combo packs and Blu-Ray discs.
The select retailers offering exclusive content along with the 3D combo and Blu-Ray discs include Amazon, Target, Best Buy, iTunes and Walmart. Each retailer is offering something extra and exclusive like behind the scenes clips, access to Marvel comics and a collectible steel book case.
Amazon is offering exclusive access to some behind the scene action on Amazon Instant Video. The scenes are from around the globe of Marvel Studios and the VFX team involved in the making of "Thor" 2: The Dark World.
Target is offering exclusive Loki O-Sleeve and one month access to Marvel Unlimited, which includes over 13,000 Marvel Digital Comics for the purchase of "Thor" 2: The Dark World 3D Blu-Ray Combo Pack.
Walmart is offering exclusive access to the bonus content "Loki: The God of Mischief" through VUDU. It also includes a behind the scenes look at Tom Hiddleston's appearance from Hall H at Comic-Con International 2013.
Best Buy is offering a limited edition collectible steel book case with the purchase of the 3D Blu-Ray combo pack. iTunes is offering an in depth look at the history of the villain Algrim the kursed and the Dark Elves.
Fans may have a difficult time to choose among the retailers and the exclusive offerings each retailer provides. Some fans are already not happy that a DVD and Blu-Ray combo is not being offered.
"Thor" 2: The Dark World was first released on November 8 2013 in the U.S. The movie was made with an estimated budget of $170 million. The opening weekend saw a gross collection of over $85 million at the box office in the U.S.
The movies received good response at the box office, collecting over $205 million gross in the U.S and over $479 million from the International market. Marvel is reportedly working on a third instalment of the movie.
Meanwhile the character "Thor" returns to fight a new enemy alongside "The Avengers." The group of super heroes include Iron Man, The Hulk, Captain America, agent Natasha Romanoff and Hawkeye.
More Articles to Read
'The Avengers' Age of Ultron Production Update and Release Date [Read]
'Lego Movie' Beats 'Pompeii' at the Box Office Is the Family Movie Preferred Over the Action Flicks? [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Plot Update: Ludacris Reveals Paul Walker's Old Photo, Vin Diesel Shares A Photo Of Himself In Car
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand