‘Thor’ 2: The Dark World Retailers Giving Exclusive Deals 3D and Blu-Ray Combos Offered
By Sachin Trivedi | February 25, 2014 3:37 PM EST
Fans of the popular movie "Thor" 2: The Dark World can now choose from exclusive content offers by select retailers. The exclusive deals, listed by Marvel, include 3D combo packs and Blu-Ray discs.
The select retailers offering exclusive content along with the 3D combo and Blu-Ray discs include Amazon, Target, Best Buy, iTunes and Walmart. Each retailer is offering something extra and exclusive like behind the scenes clips, access to Marvel comics and a collectible steel book case.
Amazon is offering exclusive access to some behind the scene action on Amazon Instant Video. The scenes are from around the globe of Marvel Studios and the VFX team involved in the making of "Thor" 2: The Dark World.
Target is offering exclusive Loki O-Sleeve and one month access to Marvel Unlimited, which includes over 13,000 Marvel Digital Comics for the purchase of "Thor" 2: The Dark World 3D Blu-Ray Combo Pack.
Walmart is offering exclusive access to the bonus content "Loki: The God of Mischief" through VUDU. It also includes a behind the scenes look at Tom Hiddleston's appearance from Hall H at Comic-Con International 2013.
Best Buy is offering a limited edition collectible steel book case with the purchase of the 3D Blu-Ray combo pack. iTunes is offering an in depth look at the history of the villain Algrim the kursed and the Dark Elves.
Fans may have a difficult time to choose among the retailers and the exclusive offerings each retailer provides. Some fans are already not happy that a DVD and Blu-Ray combo is not being offered.
"Thor" 2: The Dark World was first released on November 8 2013 in the U.S. The movie was made with an estimated budget of $170 million. The opening weekend saw a gross collection of over $85 million at the box office in the U.S.
The movies received good response at the box office, collecting over $205 million gross in the U.S and over $479 million from the International market. Marvel is reportedly working on a third instalment of the movie.
Meanwhile the character "Thor" returns to fight a new enemy alongside "The Avengers." The group of super heroes include Iron Man, The Hulk, Captain America, agent Natasha Romanoff and Hawkeye.
More Articles to Read
'The Avengers' Age of Ultron Production Update and Release Date [Read]
'Lego Movie' Beats 'Pompeii' at the Box Office Is the Family Movie Preferred Over the Action Flicks? [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles