‘Thor’ 2: The Dark World Retailers Giving Exclusive Deals 3D and Blu-Ray Combos Offered
By Sachin Trivedi | February 25, 2014 3:37 PM EST
Fans of the popular movie "Thor" 2: The Dark World can now choose from exclusive content offers by select retailers. The exclusive deals, listed by Marvel, include 3D combo packs and Blu-Ray discs.
The select retailers offering exclusive content along with the 3D combo and Blu-Ray discs include Amazon, Target, Best Buy, iTunes and Walmart. Each retailer is offering something extra and exclusive like behind the scenes clips, access to Marvel comics and a collectible steel book case.
Amazon is offering exclusive access to some behind the scene action on Amazon Instant Video. The scenes are from around the globe of Marvel Studios and the VFX team involved in the making of "Thor" 2: The Dark World.
Target is offering exclusive Loki O-Sleeve and one month access to Marvel Unlimited, which includes over 13,000 Marvel Digital Comics for the purchase of "Thor" 2: The Dark World 3D Blu-Ray Combo Pack.
Walmart is offering exclusive access to the bonus content "Loki: The God of Mischief" through VUDU. It also includes a behind the scenes look at Tom Hiddleston's appearance from Hall H at Comic-Con International 2013.
Best Buy is offering a limited edition collectible steel book case with the purchase of the 3D Blu-Ray combo pack. iTunes is offering an in depth look at the history of the villain Algrim the kursed and the Dark Elves.
Fans may have a difficult time to choose among the retailers and the exclusive offerings each retailer provides. Some fans are already not happy that a DVD and Blu-Ray combo is not being offered.
"Thor" 2: The Dark World was first released on November 8 2013 in the U.S. The movie was made with an estimated budget of $170 million. The opening weekend saw a gross collection of over $85 million at the box office in the U.S.
The movies received good response at the box office, collecting over $205 million gross in the U.S and over $479 million from the International market. Marvel is reportedly working on a third instalment of the movie.
Meanwhile the character "Thor" returns to fight a new enemy alongside "The Avengers." The group of super heroes include Iron Man, The Hulk, Captain America, agent Natasha Romanoff and Hawkeye.
More Articles to Read
'The Avengers' Age of Ultron Production Update and Release Date [Read]
'Lego Movie' Beats 'Pompeii' at the Box Office Is the Family Movie Preferred Over the Action Flicks? [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown