‘The Bachelor’ Season 18 (2014) Week 8 Episode 9 Spoilers: Juan Pablo Gets Dumped, Something Shocking Happens in Fantasy Suite—Details [Video]
By jaskiran kaur | February 25, 2014 3:30 PM EST
'The Bachelor' Season 18 (2014) is nearing its end and bachelor star and former soccer player Juan Pablo Galavis will make some important life decisions, soon. But before that, 32-year-old single father will be dumped by yet another bachelorette on the show after the overnight dates in fantasy suite. Read full article to find out the details about the overnight date that compels the bachelorette to quit the show. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
'The Bachelor' Season 18 (2014) Week 8 Spoilers: Juan Pablo Gets Dumped
This will be the second time when a bachelorette will break Juan Pablo's heart and walk out of the door after quitting the show in "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Week 8 Episode 9.
Week 8 kicks off with hometown dates. During the hometown dates, Juan Pablo will visit the final four ladies- Nikki Ferrell, Andi Dorfman, Clare Crawley and Renee Oteri- in their hometowns and will meet their families. The show will end with elimination and will be followed by overnight date in fantasy suite with the final three women.
In "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Week 8 Episode 9 featuring overnight dates, Juan Pablo will face another shocker. Even before he could decide to dump another bachelorette, he will be dumped by one of them.
Reportedly, the 26-year-old district attorney lawyer Andi Dorfman decides to dump and quit the show after the hometowns and overnight dates. It seems there is little connection between the two and as per the spoilers swirling around something terrible happens in the fantasy suite that compels Andi Dorfman to quit the show so close to finale.
Andi Dorfman Quits the Show: What Happens Between Andi and Juan Pablo in Fantasy Suite?
Rumors and speculations were floating around that Andi Dorfman's family does not approve of the bachelor star Juan Pablo Galavis when they meet up with him in hometown dates, featuring on "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Week 8 Episode 8. But something terribly goes wrong in JPG's and Andi Dorfman's fantasy suite date.
In the Week 8 episodes preview video, Andi Dorfman says "waking up this morning, I could not wait to get out of the Fantasy Suite." Later in the sneak peek she says "all of it put together was just a disaster." So, what triggers off Andi Dorfman in the fantasy suite where she spent the entire night with Juan Pablo Galavis.
According to Wet Paint report based on Reality Steve's spoilers, "Juan Pablo puts his foot in his mouth again to Andi on the overnight" and she call it quits. Claiming that he doesn't know the exact details from the night, Reality Steve revealed that it has something to do with him talking about other girls on the show with Andi Dorfman. Reportedly, this infuriates her, making her call it quits.
Recent report by Reality TV World based on Us Weekly report reveals more details from that night. Even though Us Weekly does not name the bachelorette, it is presumed on the basis of spoilers that the contestant in question is Andi Dorfman. Reportedly, Andi Dorfman and Juan Pablo slept together in the fantasy suite in St. Lucia and "stay up rest of the night talking."
It is said that it's the talking part that turns out to be a nightmare for Andi Dorfman, who leaves the suite and quit the show the next morning. According to Reality TV World, a source disclosed that Juan Pablo gushes about his previous night's fantasy suite date with one of the other final three bachelorette in the show, after sleeping with Andi Dorfman.
According to the insider, the bachelorette feels that Juan Pablo is "arrogant" and "loves himself more than anyone else."
However, the bachelorette in question has no regrets about dumping and quitting the show. It is his "nonchalant attitude" that assures her that this is the "best decision" for her, states Us Weekly report as quoted by Reality TV World.
"The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Week 8 features two-day episodes special. On Monday night, Feb. 24 ABC airs hometowns date and on Tuesday night, Feb. 25 the channel airs overnight dates featuring Andi Dorfman's self-initiated elimination.
Watch the "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Week 8 Episode8/9 promo video, below:
Video: The Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis - Ep 8/9 Preview (Hometowns/Fantasy dates)
Credit: Youtube.com/ tvtymes
For more spoilers and recap of "The Bachelor" season 18 (2014) and update on bachelor star Juan Pablo, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2