Stars Spotted in Miley's 'Bangerz' Tour in L.A., Christina Aguilera Tweets Support
By Maychelle Ornos | February 25, 2014 3:12 PM EST
The "Bangerz" tour of former Disney star gone wild, Miley Cyrus, has made become bigger than anyone has imagined as big music stars like Christina Aguilera also watching the much-talked about concert. Like Miley, Christina also made her debut in Hollywood after starring in Disney's Mickey Mouse Club and then later on by releasing her own album. This might have been the reason why she came to the concert since she also had her rebel days after her stint with Disney.
Singer Miley Cyrus performs during New Year's Eve celebrations at Times Square in New York, December 31, 2013.
Many criticized the "Bangerz" concert for being too racy since the age group that Miley and her production team were aiming at are teenagers. Christina was also at the same predicament when she had her tour launching her album "Stripped" in 2002. The "Dirrty" singer had to face the same criticisms that Miley is experiencing now.
This creates a kind of understanding between the two and Christina sent a tweet to Miley stating her approval and support for the 21-year-old Pop star. "Cheers from one dirty girl to the next @MileyCyrus...wear em' loud & proud, girl- yes," said Christina as she tweeted a picture of Miley wearing red leather chaps.
She has also worn leather chaps when she went sexy after leaving her sweet Disney image. The tweet from Christina gathered various responses from fans and critics of Miley. Hollywood insiders say she is already passing the legacy to the next "Dirrty" girl.
Christina is only one of the many stars who went to Miley's concert tour in Los Angeles. One direction's Harry Styles and rumoured girlfriend Kendall Jenner was spotted in the concert, according to Yahoo. Kendall was also with her two sisters Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian.
Other stars included Hilary Duff, Joel Madden and Nicole Richie, and Max George of "The Wanted" was also in attendance in the controversial concert, according to the Daily Mail. However, the star who attended that made headlines was Katy Perry after fans witnessed the Pop star lip-locking with the "Adore You" singer.
The "Bangerz" tour has just started last Valentine's Day but has already caused much ruckus. Parents are already flooding the tour's management with concerns. What are we to expect in its next destination?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Nymeria Sand and Arya's Nymeria As Possible Ferocious Forces in New HBO Chapter
- The Bachelor 2014 Update: Nikki Ferrell Sparks Split News Amid Juan Pablo’s Cheating Reports; Find out the Truth
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People