‘The Bachelor’ Season 18 (2014) Week 8 Episode 9: Chris Harrison Accidentally Discloses Final Two Contestants of Juan Pablo Installment [MAJOR SPOILERS]
By jaskiran kaur | February 25, 2014 2:23 PM EST
"The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) has entered its week 8 wherein the show will air two-day special episodes consisting of events from hometown dates on the first night of the week and overnight dates on the following night. This is the most crucial stage of the show as Juan Pablo will meet the family of the final four- Renee Oteri, Nikki Ferrell, Andi Dorfman and Clare Crawley. He will also get to take the girls to an exotic location for an overnight date in a fantasy suite. Reportedly, ahead of the show's broadcast, longtime show host of "The Bachelor" has revealed the final two contestants of Juan Pablo's (2014) installment. Read on to find out who are the two finalists. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
'The Bachelor' Season 18 (2014) Week 8 Spoilers: Host Chris Harrison Reveals Final Two Contestants
Ever since "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) premiered, rumors about the winner and the final contestants have been floating around. Reality TV shows guru Reality Steve dished out some major spoilers even before the show premiered which turned out accurate. But this time, it's the more reliable source who has accidentally revealed the show's big secret ahead of its broadcast.
While speaking to Reality TV World, Chris Harrison dished out some major spoilers confirming the names of the final two contestants. In an interview about "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) and its lead Juan Pablo Galavis, host Chris Harrison was asked if "JPG would be making a mistake" if he picks Nikki Ferrell or Clare Crawley as the finalist as these two ladies have had several issues while living with other women throughout the season.
Reportedly, while responding to the question, Chris Harrison unintentionally spilled out the secret and gave out major spoilers.
"It's interesting. If they got to see that side of each other, which they will when they watch the show is back. They'll probably come to the 'After the Final Rose' show and say, 'You know what? We were probably more similar than we thought," responded Chris Harrison to the question in the Reality TV World.
As speculated by Wet Paint, "After the Final Rose" show that Chris Harrison is talking about is the special episode which features only the final two contestants. It seems Chris Harrison unintentionally spilled which two women will feature on this special episode of "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014). All along, Reality Steve has been claiming that these two girls- Nikki Ferrell and Clare Crawley-- were the final two contestants as chosen by Juan Pablo Galavis. It seems RS is correct this time round.
Nikki Ferrell is 26-year-old pediatric nurse from Kansas City and Clare Crawley is 32-year-old hairstylist from Sacramento, California.
"The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Week/ Episode 8 featuring hometown dates airs on Feb. 24, 2014 and Episode 9 featuring overnight dates airs on Feb. 25, 2014 on ABC.
For more spoilers and recap of "The Bachelor" season 18 (2014) and update on bachelor star Juan Pablo, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch