‘The Bachelor’ Season 18 (2014) Week 8 Episode 9: Chris Harrison Accidentally Discloses Final Two Contestants of Juan Pablo Installment [MAJOR SPOILERS]
By jaskiran kaur | February 25, 2014 2:23 PM EST
"The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) has entered its week 8 wherein the show will air two-day special episodes consisting of events from hometown dates on the first night of the week and overnight dates on the following night. This is the most crucial stage of the show as Juan Pablo will meet the family of the final four- Renee Oteri, Nikki Ferrell, Andi Dorfman and Clare Crawley. He will also get to take the girls to an exotic location for an overnight date in a fantasy suite. Reportedly, ahead of the show's broadcast, longtime show host of "The Bachelor" has revealed the final two contestants of Juan Pablo's (2014) installment. Read on to find out who are the two finalists. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
'The Bachelor' Season 18 (2014) Week 8 Spoilers: Host Chris Harrison Reveals Final Two Contestants
Ever since "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) premiered, rumors about the winner and the final contestants have been floating around. Reality TV shows guru Reality Steve dished out some major spoilers even before the show premiered which turned out accurate. But this time, it's the more reliable source who has accidentally revealed the show's big secret ahead of its broadcast.
While speaking to Reality TV World, Chris Harrison dished out some major spoilers confirming the names of the final two contestants. In an interview about "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) and its lead Juan Pablo Galavis, host Chris Harrison was asked if "JPG would be making a mistake" if he picks Nikki Ferrell or Clare Crawley as the finalist as these two ladies have had several issues while living with other women throughout the season.
Reportedly, while responding to the question, Chris Harrison unintentionally spilled out the secret and gave out major spoilers.
"It's interesting. If they got to see that side of each other, which they will when they watch the show is back. They'll probably come to the 'After the Final Rose' show and say, 'You know what? We were probably more similar than we thought," responded Chris Harrison to the question in the Reality TV World.
As speculated by Wet Paint, "After the Final Rose" show that Chris Harrison is talking about is the special episode which features only the final two contestants. It seems Chris Harrison unintentionally spilled which two women will feature on this special episode of "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014). All along, Reality Steve has been claiming that these two girls- Nikki Ferrell and Clare Crawley-- were the final two contestants as chosen by Juan Pablo Galavis. It seems RS is correct this time round.
Nikki Ferrell is 26-year-old pediatric nurse from Kansas City and Clare Crawley is 32-year-old hairstylist from Sacramento, California.
"The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Week/ Episode 8 featuring hometown dates airs on Feb. 24, 2014 and Episode 9 featuring overnight dates airs on Feb. 25, 2014 on ABC.
For more spoilers and recap of "The Bachelor" season 18 (2014) and update on bachelor star Juan Pablo, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- 'Doctor Who' Casting News: 'GOT' Actress Rose Leslie Favoured To Play As 'Clara Oswald'
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region
- Motorola Moto X+1 On Release Date To Come With Snapdragon 800 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 4K Recording And 5.2-Inch Display