‘Fantastic Four’ Reboot Cast to be Younger? Release Dates in 2015
By Sachin Trivedi | February 25, 2014 2:13 PM EST
The producers of the upcoming "Fantastic Four" Reboot movie have reportedly chosen to cast younger actors for the roles of popular characters of the movie franchise. The movie is set for a release date in 2015.
The cast members are Kate Mara playing the role of 'The Invisible Girl,' Miles Teller playing the role of Reid Richards also known as 'Mr. Fantastic,' Jamie Bell playing the role of Ben Grimm also known as 'The Thing' and Michael B. Jordan playing the role of Johnny Storm also known as 'The Human Torch.'
Readers who are familiar with the popular TV series "House of Cards" would recognise Kate Mara who played the role of the reporter Zoe Barnes. She will be joining the cast of "Fantastic Four" Reboot and will be filling the shoes of Jessica Alba who played the character in the previous two movies of the same franchise.
Miles Teller is known for his work in movies like "Rabbit Hole" and "Project X." He will be replacing Ioan Gruffudd who played the role of Reed Richards in the previous movies. It is still unclear if the young actor will be sporting the patch of white hair on the sides that the Reed Richards character is seen with in the comics and in the previous movies.
Jamie Bell is known for his role in the movie "Jumper" and has also worked in the animated film "The Adventures of Tintin." He will be taking over from Michael Chiklis who played the role of 'The Thing' in the previous "Fantastic Four" movies.
Michael B. Jordan will be playing the role of Johnny Storm or 'The Human Torch' in the "Fantastic Four" Reboot. The role was previously played by Chris Evans. Michael B. Jordan is known for his role in movies like "Chronicle" and "Fruitvale Station."
With all new cast members playing the roles of the super heroes the movie could take the viewers back to the time when they were all normal and may show the mutation that takes place in space.
"Fantastic Four" Reboot is expected to be released on 18 June in the UK and Netherlands. The release date for the U.S and Sweden is expected to be 19 June 2015. The movie franchise enjoys huge popularity even in the international market and fans are eagerly looking forward to watching the movie.
More Articles to Read
'The Avengers' Age of Ultron Production Update and Release Date [Read]
'Lego Movie' Beats 'Pompeii' at the Box Office Is the Family Movie Preferred Over the Action Flicks? [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best