Demi Lovato Admits to Being a 'Crybaby'
By Annie Dee | February 25, 2014 2:03 PM EST
Demi Lovato is an emotionally-charged person, she said so herself in so many ways. Not that it's not obvious, since all her songs seem so heartfelt that fans cannot help but be touched with each of her songs. Her latest hit single, "Let It Go", which was used in the hit Disney movie "Frozen," touched so many that it's nominated as the Best Original Song at the 2014 Oscar ceremony in Hollywood.
However, despite all the fans and appreciation, Demi Lovato admits to crying a lot and cursing a lot. First, she admits she is a cry baby and cries all the time, even though people are actually nice to her. She cries when hurt and cries when happy. The award-winning singer weeps even when receiving compliments. According to The Mirror UK, after receiving a heartfelt compliment from a friend, Demi proceeded to cry. She said: "I'm so emotional. I cry all the time. One of my friends told me how proud she was of me and how I've come so far [and that's the last time I cried]."
Aside from crying a lot, on even the littlest of things, Demi admitted in her recent interview with Dish Nation that her emotions are rarely in check because her biggest flaw is cussing. And not the ordinary swearing and cursing that is done by a normal human being who does not like what he or she sees either. Demi claimed, "For me, I cuss like a sailor, so that probably isn't the best example of being a role model, but f**k it, whatever."
If Demi has insecurities and acts like a normal human being that cries and curses, she certainly hides it well enough. Looking at her belting it out on her performances, you will never think she has nerves. But that too, according to Demi, is not the case. "I get really nervous and insecure when I play guitar or piano on stage," she said. "My friend said, 'Don't think about it too much, just play.' "
Who knew Demi Lovato is just like any other girl? The year opened to her winning two People's Choice Awards. And now, the Disney star and X-Factor judge cannot be more thrilled that her song is up for an Oscar. Crying and cursing can hardly diminish her megawatt singing prowess.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected