Demi Lovato Admits to Being a 'Crybaby'
By Annie Dee | February 25, 2014 2:03 PM EST
Demi Lovato is an emotionally-charged person, she said so herself in so many ways. Not that it's not obvious, since all her songs seem so heartfelt that fans cannot help but be touched with each of her songs. Her latest hit single, "Let It Go", which was used in the hit Disney movie "Frozen," touched so many that it's nominated as the Best Original Song at the 2014 Oscar ceremony in Hollywood.
However, despite all the fans and appreciation, Demi Lovato admits to crying a lot and cursing a lot. First, she admits she is a cry baby and cries all the time, even though people are actually nice to her. She cries when hurt and cries when happy. The award-winning singer weeps even when receiving compliments. According to The Mirror UK, after receiving a heartfelt compliment from a friend, Demi proceeded to cry. She said: "I'm so emotional. I cry all the time. One of my friends told me how proud she was of me and how I've come so far [and that's the last time I cried]."
Aside from crying a lot, on even the littlest of things, Demi admitted in her recent interview with Dish Nation that her emotions are rarely in check because her biggest flaw is cussing. And not the ordinary swearing and cursing that is done by a normal human being who does not like what he or she sees either. Demi claimed, "For me, I cuss like a sailor, so that probably isn't the best example of being a role model, but f**k it, whatever."
If Demi has insecurities and acts like a normal human being that cries and curses, she certainly hides it well enough. Looking at her belting it out on her performances, you will never think she has nerves. But that too, according to Demi, is not the case. "I get really nervous and insecure when I play guitar or piano on stage," she said. "My friend said, 'Don't think about it too much, just play.' "
Who knew Demi Lovato is just like any other girl? The year opened to her winning two People's Choice Awards. And now, the Disney star and X-Factor judge cannot be more thrilled that her song is up for an Oscar. Crying and cursing can hardly diminish her megawatt singing prowess.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’