Kendall Jenner House Hunting Sparks War Between Bruce And Kris
By Riza Ornos | February 25, 2014 2:00 PM EST
After Kendall Jenner announced that she is moving out in the latest episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" estranged couple Bruce and Kris Jenner are not seeing eye to eye on their decision. Kris wants Kendall to stay on the nest while Bruce is helping out his daughter to move to Malibu so she can live close to him.
The now 18-year-old Kendall announced that she wants to move out when she turns 18, which made Kris very upset. Sister Kim Kardashian quickly offered her advice to stay as long as she can with Kris but Kendall already made up her mind about her decision as she went house hunting with Bruce.
"I just want to push it as far away as I can," says Kris who still thinks that Kendall is her little girl. Obviously, Kris is upset about Bruce encouraging Kendall to get her own place but this time the former Olympian is not backing down as he tries to convince Kendall to get a place in Malibu so they can be neighbors.
"I'm upset because you keep taking Kendall's side and allowing her, like, to move out and she's 18 years old," says Kris as she takes the argument onto a roller coaster during Kendall's birthday celebration in Magic Mountain.
But Bruce thinks that his daughter is more mature than Kim when she decided to move out, and says that it will be good for Kendall to live independently. Bruce even listed out a few reasons why it's best for Kendall to live on her own, but Kris tunes him out and does not want to hear his reasons.
"I can't believe she [Kris] is mad that I am encouraging Kendall to move out," Bruce says in his confessional. "I moved out of the house when I was 18 and I never came back - kids do this."
It seems that everybody is moving out of the house and momager Kris doesn't want to be alone. But before the latest episode of KUWTK ended, the three agreed that Kendall can start looking for places but it doesn't mean that she's leaving right away.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales