Troubled Star Justin Bieber Is Not 'Broken' : New Song Lyrics Answer To Critics?
By nidhi tewari | February 25, 2014 1:58 PM EST
Justin Bieber has had a trouble with law lately but it has not deterred his spirit. The singer has released a new song called "Broken" and its lyrics are an answer to the critics who say Justin has destroyed his career and will never rise to fame again. "Broken" is the first ever song the 19-year-old singer has released after his multiple arrests lately in two different countries.
Justin Bieber was pictured leaving a Brazilian brothel covered in a sheet.
"Broken," which sees Justin Bieber collaborating with rapper Blake Kelly, surfaced online on late Friday Feb. 21. According to directlyrics.com, Justin's new track looks like it is from a DJ's mixtape and is very "Journals" style. "Justin channels his inner R&B singer in the soulful, mellow "Broken". There's a nice jazzy production accompanying Justin's vocals. Blake Kelly comes up halfway during the song to dazzle us with a rap verse," says the Web site.
The lyrics go something like this - "Got that cruise on the smooth highway, I ain't even tryna get away, (I'm good)." It is not sure whether Justin penned the song before or after his arrest. "I guess they want a reaction/but I ain't gonna give it to them," and in the track's refrain, "I cannot be broken/like I know you were hopin," says the singer in other lyrics.
It has been real tough time for Justin Bieber lately. The teenager was arrested in Miami for drag racing and DUI on Jan. 23. Justin was released on bail which was set at $2,500: $1,000 for DUI, $1,000 for resisting arrest, and $500 for an expired license. But it was not all.
The "Boyfriend" singer was then arrested in Toronto Canada for a previous assault case. The singer was also detained at New Jersey's Teterboro Airport on suspicion of carrying marijuana on board and misbehaving with the flight stewardess. However no charges were filed against him for lack of evidence.
The ups and down have not led Justin to stop working on his songs and the Canadian crooner is now reportedly working on his next studio album with one of the producers is T-Pain. Listen to the song here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues