Troubled Star Justin Bieber Is Not 'Broken' : New Song Lyrics Answer To Critics?
By nidhi tewari | February 25, 2014 1:58 PM EST
Justin Bieber has had a trouble with law lately but it has not deterred his spirit. The singer has released a new song called "Broken" and its lyrics are an answer to the critics who say Justin has destroyed his career and will never rise to fame again. "Broken" is the first ever song the 19-year-old singer has released after his multiple arrests lately in two different countries.
Justin Bieber was pictured leaving a Brazilian brothel covered in a sheet.
"Broken," which sees Justin Bieber collaborating with rapper Blake Kelly, surfaced online on late Friday Feb. 21. According to directlyrics.com, Justin's new track looks like it is from a DJ's mixtape and is very "Journals" style. "Justin channels his inner R&B singer in the soulful, mellow "Broken". There's a nice jazzy production accompanying Justin's vocals. Blake Kelly comes up halfway during the song to dazzle us with a rap verse," says the Web site.
The lyrics go something like this - "Got that cruise on the smooth highway, I ain't even tryna get away, (I'm good)." It is not sure whether Justin penned the song before or after his arrest. "I guess they want a reaction/but I ain't gonna give it to them," and in the track's refrain, "I cannot be broken/like I know you were hopin," says the singer in other lyrics.
It has been real tough time for Justin Bieber lately. The teenager was arrested in Miami for drag racing and DUI on Jan. 23. Justin was released on bail which was set at $2,500: $1,000 for DUI, $1,000 for resisting arrest, and $500 for an expired license. But it was not all.
The "Boyfriend" singer was then arrested in Toronto Canada for a previous assault case. The singer was also detained at New Jersey's Teterboro Airport on suspicion of carrying marijuana on board and misbehaving with the flight stewardess. However no charges were filed against him for lack of evidence.
The ups and down have not led Justin to stop working on his songs and the Canadian crooner is now reportedly working on his next studio album with one of the producers is T-Pain. Listen to the song here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff