Troubled Star Justin Bieber Is Not 'Broken' : New Song Lyrics Answer To Critics?
By nidhi tewari | February 25, 2014 1:58 PM EST
Justin Bieber has had a trouble with law lately but it has not deterred his spirit. The singer has released a new song called "Broken" and its lyrics are an answer to the critics who say Justin has destroyed his career and will never rise to fame again. "Broken" is the first ever song the 19-year-old singer has released after his multiple arrests lately in two different countries.
Justin Bieber was pictured leaving a Brazilian brothel covered in a sheet.
"Broken," which sees Justin Bieber collaborating with rapper Blake Kelly, surfaced online on late Friday Feb. 21. According to directlyrics.com, Justin's new track looks like it is from a DJ's mixtape and is very "Journals" style. "Justin channels his inner R&B singer in the soulful, mellow "Broken". There's a nice jazzy production accompanying Justin's vocals. Blake Kelly comes up halfway during the song to dazzle us with a rap verse," says the Web site.
The lyrics go something like this - "Got that cruise on the smooth highway, I ain't even tryna get away, (I'm good)." It is not sure whether Justin penned the song before or after his arrest. "I guess they want a reaction/but I ain't gonna give it to them," and in the track's refrain, "I cannot be broken/like I know you were hopin," says the singer in other lyrics.
It has been real tough time for Justin Bieber lately. The teenager was arrested in Miami for drag racing and DUI on Jan. 23. Justin was released on bail which was set at $2,500: $1,000 for DUI, $1,000 for resisting arrest, and $500 for an expired license. But it was not all.
The "Boyfriend" singer was then arrested in Toronto Canada for a previous assault case. The singer was also detained at New Jersey's Teterboro Airport on suspicion of carrying marijuana on board and misbehaving with the flight stewardess. However no charges were filed against him for lack of evidence.
The ups and down have not led Justin to stop working on his songs and the Canadian crooner is now reportedly working on his next studio album with one of the producers is T-Pain. Listen to the song here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29