After Harry Styles Break-up, Kendall Jenner to Quit 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' to Focus on Modelling?
By nidhi tewari | February 25, 2014 12:31 PM EST
Time to let go? Kendall Jenner is about to lose two very important attachments from her life. The 18-year-old reality television star has reportedly broken up with her boyfriend of few months Harry Styles. If this was not enough, the budding model has also been advised to quit her family show "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" if she wants to pursue her modeling career seriously.
"Kendall has been told by several high profile fashion photographers that she definitely has a future in modelling. However, she was advised that continuing to appear on reality television will diminish interest in her as a model," a source told Radaronline.com
"The problem also is scheduling. Kendall is contractually obligated to appear on the show and there is a huge time commitment involved," the source added.
Kendall Jenner recently made headlines when she walked the ramp at the Marc Jacobs show by bleaching her eyebrows and even showing off her nipples in a sheer top. The 18-year-old has been very upbeat about starting her dream career as she always wanted to be model. The moment she got serious with her modeling career, the KUWK star also snapped all ties with Harry Styles to focus on her career.
"I think that it was all incredible. I'm literally living my dream right now, so I think that it was all a dream come true and it was amazing," Jenner tells People magazine. "It still really doesn't feel real, but it's all amazing."
The ex-girlfriend of Harry Styles also shared how she felt when she walked the ramp for the first time. "I thought I was going to be very, very, very nervous to the point where I felt like I was going to throw up, but I wasn't, I was really comfortable," she told the magazine.
"I had a lot of good people surrounding me backstage and I had a lot of good people out just like, I had a lot of support so it was amazing," she added.
Do you think Kendall should quit her family show "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" to focus on her modeling career? What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’