After Harry Styles Break-up, Kendall Jenner to Quit 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' to Focus on Modelling?
By nidhi tewari | February 25, 2014 12:31 PM EST
Time to let go? Kendall Jenner is about to lose two very important attachments from her life. The 18-year-old reality television star has reportedly broken up with her boyfriend of few months Harry Styles. If this was not enough, the budding model has also been advised to quit her family show "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" if she wants to pursue her modeling career seriously.
"Kendall has been told by several high profile fashion photographers that she definitely has a future in modelling. However, she was advised that continuing to appear on reality television will diminish interest in her as a model," a source told Radaronline.com
"The problem also is scheduling. Kendall is contractually obligated to appear on the show and there is a huge time commitment involved," the source added.
Kendall Jenner recently made headlines when she walked the ramp at the Marc Jacobs show by bleaching her eyebrows and even showing off her nipples in a sheer top. The 18-year-old has been very upbeat about starting her dream career as she always wanted to be model. The moment she got serious with her modeling career, the KUWK star also snapped all ties with Harry Styles to focus on her career.
"I think that it was all incredible. I'm literally living my dream right now, so I think that it was all a dream come true and it was amazing," Jenner tells People magazine. "It still really doesn't feel real, but it's all amazing."
The ex-girlfriend of Harry Styles also shared how she felt when she walked the ramp for the first time. "I thought I was going to be very, very, very nervous to the point where I felt like I was going to throw up, but I wasn't, I was really comfortable," she told the magazine.
"I had a lot of good people surrounding me backstage and I had a lot of good people out just like, I had a lot of support so it was amazing," she added.
Do you think Kendall should quit her family show "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" to focus on her modeling career? What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Make Their Big Brother Proud
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- James Foley: ISIS Demanded Multimillion Ransom, US Refused To Pay---Reports