After Harry Styles Break-up, Kendall Jenner to Quit 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' to Focus on Modelling?
By nidhi tewari | February 25, 2014 12:31 PM EST
Time to let go? Kendall Jenner is about to lose two very important attachments from her life. The 18-year-old reality television star has reportedly broken up with her boyfriend of few months Harry Styles. If this was not enough, the budding model has also been advised to quit her family show "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" if she wants to pursue her modeling career seriously.
"Kendall has been told by several high profile fashion photographers that she definitely has a future in modelling. However, she was advised that continuing to appear on reality television will diminish interest in her as a model," a source told Radaronline.com
"The problem also is scheduling. Kendall is contractually obligated to appear on the show and there is a huge time commitment involved," the source added.
Kendall Jenner recently made headlines when she walked the ramp at the Marc Jacobs show by bleaching her eyebrows and even showing off her nipples in a sheer top. The 18-year-old has been very upbeat about starting her dream career as she always wanted to be model. The moment she got serious with her modeling career, the KUWK star also snapped all ties with Harry Styles to focus on her career.
"I think that it was all incredible. I'm literally living my dream right now, so I think that it was all a dream come true and it was amazing," Jenner tells People magazine. "It still really doesn't feel real, but it's all amazing."
The ex-girlfriend of Harry Styles also shared how she felt when she walked the ramp for the first time. "I thought I was going to be very, very, very nervous to the point where I felt like I was going to throw up, but I wasn't, I was really comfortable," she told the magazine.
"I had a lot of good people surrounding me backstage and I had a lot of good people out just like, I had a lot of support so it was amazing," she added.
Do you think Kendall should quit her family show "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" to focus on her modeling career? What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- Nude Photo Leak: Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens, Hope Solo Latest Victims Of Hacking Attack, Twitter Explodes With Reactions 'Not' In Support Of Kardashian -- Reports