After Harry Styles Break-up, Kendall Jenner to Quit 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' to Focus on Modelling?
By nidhi tewari | February 25, 2014 12:31 PM EST
Time to let go? Kendall Jenner is about to lose two very important attachments from her life. The 18-year-old reality television star has reportedly broken up with her boyfriend of few months Harry Styles. If this was not enough, the budding model has also been advised to quit her family show "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" if she wants to pursue her modeling career seriously.
"Kendall has been told by several high profile fashion photographers that she definitely has a future in modelling. However, she was advised that continuing to appear on reality television will diminish interest in her as a model," a source told Radaronline.com
"The problem also is scheduling. Kendall is contractually obligated to appear on the show and there is a huge time commitment involved," the source added.
Kendall Jenner recently made headlines when she walked the ramp at the Marc Jacobs show by bleaching her eyebrows and even showing off her nipples in a sheer top. The 18-year-old has been very upbeat about starting her dream career as she always wanted to be model. The moment she got serious with her modeling career, the KUWK star also snapped all ties with Harry Styles to focus on her career.
"I think that it was all incredible. I'm literally living my dream right now, so I think that it was all a dream come true and it was amazing," Jenner tells People magazine. "It still really doesn't feel real, but it's all amazing."
The ex-girlfriend of Harry Styles also shared how she felt when she walked the ramp for the first time. "I thought I was going to be very, very, very nervous to the point where I felt like I was going to throw up, but I wasn't, I was really comfortable," she told the magazine.
"I had a lot of good people surrounding me backstage and I had a lot of good people out just like, I had a lot of support so it was amazing," she added.
Do you think Kendall should quit her family show "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" to focus on her modeling career? What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown