Khloe Kardashian Poses with New Rumoured Beau on Instagram Amidst Lamar Odom’s Confession of Undying Affection for Her
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 25, 2014 12:14 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian seems determined to make Lamar Odom a green-eyed monster. After Lamar has publicly professed his undying affection for his wife, here comes one of Khloe's schemes to make her ex-husband more jealous.
Los Angeles Lakers' Lamar Odom and his wife television personality Khloe Kardashian sit courtside as they attend the 2011 BBVA All-Star Celebrity basketball game as a part of the NBA All-Star basketball weekend in Los Angeles, Feb. 18, 2011.
Lamar Odom: ‘I Always Speak with Khloe, She’s My Wife’; Ex-Stepfather-in-Law Bruce Jenner a Big Influence for Career Move
Lamar Odom-Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Lamar Moves to Spain and Takes Wedding Ring With Him, But Khloe Moves on From Ex-Husband
The 29-year-old posted a photo of her with rumoured beau The Game on Instagram on Feb. 23. "I couldn't explain but it's more fun this way @thedocumentary #10PlusYearsandCounting," she wrote as its caption.
Then, she posted yet another meaningful quote the following day. "Life is an echo. What you send out comes back. What you sow, you reap. What you give, you get. What you see in others, is in you. Judge others, you will be judged. Radiate and give love, and love will come back to you."
Undoubtedly, Lamar still has feelings for Khloe. He is not over her. He is still so in love with her.
"She will always be my wife, no matter what," he said during a press conference in Spain where he is going to be playing basketball for a couple of months.
Additionally, Lamar may have already admitted the mistakes the he allegedly did while he was still with Khloe now but it may be a little too late because she has already filed for divorce in December. Even if Lamar is saying that the divorce may not really push through, the real question is would Khloe even consider taking him back?
As for Khloe, whether or not she goes out with a guy is really up to her. However, if Khloe is doing it just to try and make Lamar bitter is really a different story and it is not a pleasant thing to do.
Lamar could really use this time to just focus on his basketball career to keep himself busy as well as to steer away from everything that he sees on the Internet and the media. He said that playing for the Spanish basketball club is "a new beginning" for him.
"A new environment was important for me," he said. Lamar is certainly in an environment that can keep him physically and mentally away from Khloe. Who knows? He could be one step away from completely moving on to a new life after divorce.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Rafael Nadal Set To Overtake Roger Federer Grand Slam Haul By 2017
- Roger Federer Regains Deadly Service Game - Andy Roddick
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Rumours Spice Up as Balotelli is Spotted in New York, where Gunners will Hold Pre-season Camp [PHOTOS]
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC One E8 (Plastic Variant of HTC One M8) with 5-Inch Display, Dual-SIM, 801 Processor and 2 GB RAM to Hit New Markets Soon
- iPhone 6 Release Date in September 26 with Price Details and More Killer Features
- Apple iPad Mini Air: Three Fresh Features on the Smart Tablet to Wait for
- 4.7-Inch iPhone 6 Release Date is Sept 26 after iOS 8 GM Public Debut on Sept 17 – Reports