Khloe Kardashian Poses with New Rumoured Beau on Instagram Amidst Lamar Odom’s Confession of Undying Affection for Her
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 25, 2014 12:14 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian seems determined to make Lamar Odom a green-eyed monster. After Lamar has publicly professed his undying affection for his wife, here comes one of Khloe's schemes to make her ex-husband more jealous.
Los Angeles Lakers' Lamar Odom and his wife television personality Khloe Kardashian sit courtside as they attend the 2011 BBVA All-Star Celebrity basketball game as a part of the NBA All-Star basketball weekend in Los Angeles, Feb. 18, 2011.
Lamar Odom: ‘I Always Speak with Khloe, She’s My Wife’; Ex-Stepfather-in-Law Bruce Jenner a Big Influence for Career Move
Lamar Odom-Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Lamar Moves to Spain and Takes Wedding Ring With Him, But Khloe Moves on From Ex-Husband
The 29-year-old posted a photo of her with rumoured beau The Game on Instagram on Feb. 23. "I couldn't explain but it's more fun this way @thedocumentary #10PlusYearsandCounting," she wrote as its caption.
Then, she posted yet another meaningful quote the following day. "Life is an echo. What you send out comes back. What you sow, you reap. What you give, you get. What you see in others, is in you. Judge others, you will be judged. Radiate and give love, and love will come back to you."
Undoubtedly, Lamar still has feelings for Khloe. He is not over her. He is still so in love with her.
"She will always be my wife, no matter what," he said during a press conference in Spain where he is going to be playing basketball for a couple of months.
Additionally, Lamar may have already admitted the mistakes the he allegedly did while he was still with Khloe now but it may be a little too late because she has already filed for divorce in December. Even if Lamar is saying that the divorce may not really push through, the real question is would Khloe even consider taking him back?
As for Khloe, whether or not she goes out with a guy is really up to her. However, if Khloe is doing it just to try and make Lamar bitter is really a different story and it is not a pleasant thing to do.
Lamar could really use this time to just focus on his basketball career to keep himself busy as well as to steer away from everything that he sees on the Internet and the media. He said that playing for the Spanish basketball club is "a new beginning" for him.
"A new environment was important for me," he said. Lamar is certainly in an environment that can keep him physically and mentally away from Khloe. Who knows? He could be one step away from completely moving on to a new life after divorce.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage