Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Models South Beach Soiree, Kate Upton, Irina Shayk, and More
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 25, 2014 11:02 AM EST
The sexiest and the most beautiful models gathered around once again and attended Sports Illustrated Swimsuit South Beach Soiree. The event was held at the Gale Hotel in Miami, Florida on Feb. 20.
Kate Upton was in attendance wearing a knee-length Zac Posen black dress with a glimpse of her infamous cleavage. The 21-year-old model opted for a more conservative look, but nonetheless, she still looked amazing.
Cristiano Ronaldo's girlfriend Irina Shayk, who has appeared in several magazine issues, also hit the red carpet in a Roland Mouret dress. The other models who also graced the event include Chanel Iman, Emily Ratajowski, Gigi Hadid, and Jessica Gomes. Just Jared has the pictures here.
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit is celebrating its 50th anniversary. It was first published in1964 and through the years, many models have appeared on the cover such as Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum, Rebecca Romjin, Elle MacPherson, and so much more. There were also other models like Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell, and Stephanie Seymour among several others who were also featured on the inside pages of the swimsuit journal.
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue has evolved so much from models wearing simple two-piece suits to racy bikini outfits to body painting swimsuits. It became an international sensation instantly. Sports Illustrated Swimsuit has also done a great job in helping launch the careers of its models. The latest issue hit the stands on Feb. 18 which features Nina Agdal, Lily Aldridge, and Christy Teigen.
According to Sports Illustrated Swimsuit editor MJ Day, "This is by far the most exciting production we have ever created."
"We had the incredible opportunity to feature models that have created the legacy of this franchise and models that will continue to enhance it."
Don't have a copy? Do not fret. Here's a teaser video of what you will see in the 50th anniversary issue of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Serena Williams Swagger Back After US Open - Mark Hodgkinson
- Manny Pacquiao Is The Greatest Fighter That Ever Lived Declares Magician David Blaine
- Evander Holyfield Says That He Didn’t Make Comments About Floyd Mayweather Fighting With Manny Pacquiao
- Guardiola Mockingly States That Man Utd Does Not Have The Means To Acquire Bayern Munich Players
- Novak Djokovic Stars In A New Commercial For Gerble Sans Gluten et Sans Souci
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best