Twitterari Grills Rahul Gandhi and Arvind Kejriwal: Top 10 Weirdest Questions on #WillRahulAnswer and #AskKejri Hashtags
By Gopi Chandra Kharel | February 24, 2014 10:56 PM EST
Monday was a rare occasion for the infamous Twitter trolling culture, as two hashtags were trending simultaneously. While one grilled Rahul Gandhi with a torrent of difficult questions, the other one quizzed Arvind Kejriwal with similar flood of inquiries.
Rahul Vs Kejri
The unusual trend comes after Rahul slammed BJP's 'Politics of bloodshed' in a massive rally in Dehradun on Sunday. Aam Aadmi Party chief Kejriwal also launched his national campaign from Haryana starting with a rally in Rohtak.
While many Twitter users are concerned about the commonplace problems baffling the political and social spheres in India, many of them have taken the opportunity to target the two men who have been equally controversial for more than a few reasons.
The social media have targeted Rahul's alleged 'intellectual inability' to be a Prime Minister, after he appeared unable to answer most of the questions in a much talked-about Times Now interview with Arnab Goswami. It was an incident where people counted the number of times Rahul uttered words like "RTI" and "woman empowerment"in defence of almost all the questions asked to him.
Meanwhile, Kejriwal, the anti-corruption stalwart, has not been far behind in terms of controversies of late. Right from calling himself an 'anarchist' to falsely claiming that the level of corruption had come down in Delhi during his 49-day rule and fiercely defending his law minister Somnath Bharti, who had allegedly made racist and sexist comments during the infamous Khirki Extension midnight raid, Kejriwal does have several questions to answer.
But as always, Twitterati are better known for asking weird and funny questions rather than sensible ones.
Here is a look at the top 5 weirdest questions asked to Rahul and Kejriwal.
Questions to Rahul Gandhi:
#WillRahulAnswer In the name of election campaign, is he running a parallel comedy show against his rival Kapil Sharma?
— Mai Bhi Troll (@sushants_in) February 24, 2014
#WillRahulAnswer why he is not getting married? :D no pressure from relatives n neighbors? — Princess Aish (@Princy_Aish) February 24, 2014
#WillRahulAnswer nahi bhai koi answer nahi chahiye tujhse, ye phir se RTI , Women empowerment bolke nikal lega.
— PROUD INDIAN (@AnkitBangalore1) February 24, 2014
RT @FbWaleDudeBaba #WillRahulAnswer Melody itni chocolaty kyun hoti hai? We all know what Pappu will get as an answer. #QuizAtLetsnurture — Goswami Yashpal (@YashpalGoswami) February 24, 2014
#WillRahulAnswer all the kindergarten rhymes correctly
— cyberkanya (@CyberKanya) February 24, 2014
Questions to Arvind Kejriwal:
.@ArvindKejriwal Where is your next dharna and when? #AskKejri — Sadhana Tiwari (@Swt_Sadhana) February 24, 2014
#askkejri Aapki WagonR Kitna deti hai? — Jokey Chan (@Jokey_Chan) February 24, 2014
— Advait Naik (@advaitn) February 24, 2014
Power steering in his WagonR. "@Swt_Sadhana: .@ArvindKejriwal Why people call you "U-turn" or "Paltu" ? #AskKejri" — Tweeterkarr (@Tweeterkarr) February 24, 2014
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Prince George Birthday: Adorable New Pictures of George Touching a Butterfly on William's Hand Released [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Russian Govt Found Tinkering Wikipedia Crash Info
- Scientists Warn MERS Virus Could be Spread Airborne
- New Senator Jacqui Lambie Heats Up Aussie Radio by Saying Potential Suitor Should Be Rich and Well-Hung
- Australian Dollar Outlook - 22 July 2014
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29
- BlackBerry Passport Video Leak, Release Date, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate [Watch YouTube Clip] --Reports