'Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers for the Week of Feb 24, 2014: Suspicion, Confession, Betrayal and a Secret [WATCH VIDEO]
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | February 24, 2014 10:50 PM EST
Another round of "The Bold and the Beautiful" (B&B) spoilers for the week of Feb. 24, 2014 is here! Suspicion, confession, betrayal and a secret will hang around B&B like a cloud of smoke. Here are the spoilers that will no way spoil but make up your day, instead.
Brooke Logan Forrester (Katherine Kelly Lang) and Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye) are having wedding problems. Just when the couple was about to say their wedding vows, Katie fakes fainting and puts the wedding into a stop.
Brooke will realize that there is something off with her relationship. Brooke will begin to suspect that there is something going on with her fiancé Ridge and her sister Katie Logan Spencer (Heather Tom).
According to celebritylaundry, Brooke and Ridge will have to deal with the fall out of their "almost" wedding.
Katie will make a difficult confession, but Brooke will be kept in the dark. Ridge and Katie will have to decide if their love for each other is strong enough to pursue a relationship and commit the ultimate betrayal.
In the meantime, Bill Spencer (Don Diamont) will learn that Brooke and Ridge never got married and regrets his actions, but celebritylaundry thinks that it may be too late for Bill to win Brooke back seeing as how he got drunk and slept with Quinn Fuller (Rena Sofer).
Brooke decides that she wants to move forward with her life. She and Hope Logan (Kimberly Matula) fly off to Paris, France for a business trip. Hope will devise a plan to help ensure that a new love has a fighting chance.
Furthermore, Quinn shares crucial information about Bill and Wyatt.
A Forrester family secret will then begin to come out. Thorne Forester struggles to keep a dark Forrester family secret as Brooke discovers another passenger on the jet.
According to CBS, Hope and Wyatt Fuller (Darin Brooks) will land themselves in an awkward position and Thorne will enlist the help of another character to keep his secret well-hidden.
Stay tuned for more B&B spoilers and updates. Check out the YouTube video (from the official CBS YouTube channel) to see some scenes from "The Bold and the Beautiful" episode which was shown on Feb. 21, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?