Arjun Kapoor has Very Special Place in My Life, Says Alia Bhatt
By Ankita Mehta | February 24, 2014 8:32 PM EST
"Highway" actress Alia Bhatt, who is rumoured to be dating Arjun Kapoor, has recently confessed that she shares a very special bond with the "Gunday" actor.
Alia Bhatt and Arjun Kapoor in '2 States'
"For me he (Arjun) has a very special place in my life... we were shooting for 'Highway' and '2 States' around same time. He became a good friend of mine. He is a funny person and has a good sense of humor," Alia told Press Trust of India.
Alia has been romantically linked her with "2 States" co-star Arjun for quite some time now. Last month, the "2 States" co-stars appeared together at Filmfare awards nomination party, adding fuel to the rumours that the couple is dating.
Alia and Arjun have been frequently spotted having dinner and attending parties together. However, both of them have denied rumours of a relationship.
"It doesn't matter. If it's not true or even true why it should bother me. I will never talk about who I am dating."
Even Arjun accepted that he shares a good relationship with Alia, but refuted claims that he is dating her.
During "Koffee With Karan" season 4 host Karan Johar asked Arjun about his relationship with Alia, to which the actor replied: "If you are doing a film with someone, you are going to get along with each other, spend time with her. People are going to talk and its fine. My equation with her is very clear. She has become a very close friend."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles