‘Castle’ Season 6 Spoilers: Beckett’s Powerful Enemy Re-Surfaces, Open-Shut Case, Episode 20 to Feature 70s New York [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 24, 2014 7:12 PM EST
ABC has released the title of episode 17 of "Castle" Season 6. It is titled "In the Belly of the Beast." In the episode, Beckett will be part of a Narcotics investigation. The synopsis of this episode suggests that Beckett will have to outwit a powerful enemy from her past and a routine undercover mission will face unsuspected, dangerous enemies.
Does this "powerful enemy" allude to William Bracken? Andrew Marlowe, creator of "Castle," had said to TV Guide that Kate Beckett's mother story has to see a closure. He had indicated that they plan to bring Bracken back, but only when they have a "perfect story." This might be the perfect story.
"In the Belly of the Beast" will put Beckett in a dangerous situation. She will be seen engaged in a "battle of wits" against the most dangerous men from New York underworld, according to the synopsis of the episode.
"Castle" Season 6 Episode 16 is titled "Room 147." The episode will feature for the first time a theory-less Castle, as an open and shut case turns into a case of "one murder, too many killers." Castle will be unable to come-up with his usual eccentric theory when more than one person turns-up, claiming to have killed the same murdered victim. The sneak-peek of this episode suggests that the victim insisted on staying in Room 147 despite all rooms being identical. In the sneak peek, Beckett can be seen surprised when a woman confesses to killing the man, voluntarily, in 11 seconds. However, the woman was not present in Room 147 at the time of murder. The episode will reveal why the woman and other people are confessing about murdering the dead man.
Meanwhile, TV Line has spilled some spoilers about episode 20. According to TV Line, the episode 20 is called "The 70s Show." And, the street of New York will turn into a set of 70s. "...word on the street is it will literally be set in '70s New York," according to Michael Ausiello of TV Line.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date