‘Castle’ Season 6 Spoilers: Beckett’s Powerful Enemy Re-Surfaces, Open-Shut Case, Episode 20 to Feature 70s New York [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 24, 2014 7:12 PM EST
ABC has released the title of episode 17 of "Castle" Season 6. It is titled "In the Belly of the Beast." In the episode, Beckett will be part of a Narcotics investigation. The synopsis of this episode suggests that Beckett will have to outwit a powerful enemy from her past and a routine undercover mission will face unsuspected, dangerous enemies.
Does this "powerful enemy" allude to William Bracken? Andrew Marlowe, creator of "Castle," had said to TV Guide that Kate Beckett's mother story has to see a closure. He had indicated that they plan to bring Bracken back, but only when they have a "perfect story." This might be the perfect story.
"In the Belly of the Beast" will put Beckett in a dangerous situation. She will be seen engaged in a "battle of wits" against the most dangerous men from New York underworld, according to the synopsis of the episode.
"Castle" Season 6 Episode 16 is titled "Room 147." The episode will feature for the first time a theory-less Castle, as an open and shut case turns into a case of "one murder, too many killers." Castle will be unable to come-up with his usual eccentric theory when more than one person turns-up, claiming to have killed the same murdered victim. The sneak-peek of this episode suggests that the victim insisted on staying in Room 147 despite all rooms being identical. In the sneak peek, Beckett can be seen surprised when a woman confesses to killing the man, voluntarily, in 11 seconds. However, the woman was not present in Room 147 at the time of murder. The episode will reveal why the woman and other people are confessing about murdering the dead man.
Meanwhile, TV Line has spilled some spoilers about episode 20. According to TV Line, the episode 20 is called "The 70s Show." And, the street of New York will turn into a set of 70s. "...word on the street is it will literally be set in '70s New York," according to Michael Ausiello of TV Line.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies