Reckless Contact to Cost David Armitage At Least $1,950
By James Patrick Quizon | February 24, 2014 5:32 PM EST
Charged with “reckless contact” with umpire Andrew Mitchell in their last match, St. Kilda’s midfielder David Armitage could be penalised as high as $2,600 or settle for the minimum penalty of $1,950 with an early plea.
The incident happened during the second quarter of St. Kilda’s match against the Western Bulldogs in the NAB Challenge last Wednesday, February 19 at Simonds Stadium.
According to the official website of the St. Kilda Football Club, the 25-year-old has until Tuesday afternoon to accept or challenge the match review panel’s decision.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- Manny Pacquiao KO Of Chris Algieri Will ‘Shut Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr. Declares Freddie Roach
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery