Niall Horan Stuck in a Lift, Singer Stealing Harry Styles’ Ladies Man Title?
By Riza Ornos | February 24, 2014 4:34 PM EST
Poor Niall Horan! After his major knee surgery and bringing his crutches in the 2014 Brit Awards, the One Direction heartthrob was reportedly trapped in a lift for more than four minutes. The British singer was about to attend his record label's party when his security had to fight to get him out of elevator.
One Direction star Niall Horan and Victoria's Secret model Barbara Palvin were spotted leaving the X Factor wrap party, at Marylebone One club.
The 20-year-old singer was allegedly panicking as if he had claustrophobia, while one bystander got in trouble after trying to take footage of the panic-stricken star. According to STV Entertainment, Horan was trapped at The Arts Club elevator that is full of sweaty and drunk fans.
"Security were frantically trying to get the lift working again but the emergency alarm was down and it simply wouldn't budge," says a source in the Mirror interview. "Everyone was trapped and getting increasingly hot and bothered. Once it was eventually moving again, the management were very apologetic. The lift was briefly closed down while repairs were made."
Meanwhile, Niall Horan is slowly earning his title as the band's Casanova according to One Direction's Liam Payne. The singer revealed that Niall is a "secret ladies man," is now gaining momentum from his band mate Harry Styles when it comes to charming the ladies.
"Niall is a secret ladies' man. He's just too cute so you don't see it coming. He gets about bless him," Liam quipped.
According to a recent interview with the Metro, the Irish singer revealed that he is looking for love and was trying to weed out ladies who are using him for fame. "You have to find the one who likes you for being normal, not just for being in One Direction," says the Irish crooner.
"I'm still waiting for her to come around. I am the same as anyone. I'm just waiting for the right person to stand in front of me," adds Niall.
Niall is allegedly dating Justin Bieber's ex Selena Gomez after hollywoodlife.com reported that the singer flew all the way to London just to meet up with him. Bieber obviously lacks the maturity that Selena needs and Niall can definitely fill in that space as the two are trying to get to know each other.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates