‘Young and The Restless’ Spoilers for Feb. 24 Week: Trouble, Fallout for Billy and Victoria, Chloe Refuses to Return; ‘B&B’ Crossover [Video]
By jaskiran kaur | February 24, 2014 4:26 PM EST
In the last few weeks, residents of Genoa City have been in several intense situations. Adam Newman's and Billy Abbott's devastating confrontation, a hostage situation, Connor's abduction and a lot more happened on "The Young and the Restless" that brought action and amplified drama in the show. Last week has been quite eventful in "Y&R," and the upcoming week promises bigger events and more dramatic situations to watch out for in the Feb. 24 week. Read the full article to find out more details of the show and what lies ahead for the couples in the show. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
'The Young and the Restless' Feb. 24 Week Spoilers:
Chloe, Chelsea and Connor
Even though the hostage situation was taken care of but a lot of secrets surfaced that will have severe repercussions in the future of "The Young and the Restless."
At the moment, Connor's abduction by Chloe is the prominent situation in Genoa City. According to She Knows spoilers, Kevin, Chelsea and Victor will be able to trace Chloe who fled to Paris with Connor.
Chloe has been perturbed due to Delia's death which has compelled her to take some extreme steps. According to additional spoilers on the situation by Soap Central, Chelsea and Victor will try to reason with Chloe and explain her difference between their children, Delia and Connor. Chloe who seems to be traumatized ever since Delia passed away in an accident, refuse to give away Connor and insists that he belongs to her. Chloe also tells Chelsea that she deserves Connor more than her as she thinks that Chelsea is not a good mother.
Chloe tries to convince Kevin to side with her and help her in keeping Connor with them. All their attempts eventually fail when Chloe denies all the arguments and refuses to go back to Genoa City.
Victoria and Billy
Ever since Victoria got to know about Billy's secret with Kelly, their marriage is threatened by severe consequences. Spoilers' reports speculate "trouble" for the couple who have been together for quite some time now. Jack will confront Billy and lash out on him in regard to his act of infidelity.
On one hand, Stitch tries to console Kelly and assures her that he is with her and on the other he will end up kissing Victoria. Victoria's and Billy's relationship has hit the rocky road. And more spoilers of "The Young and the Restless" future episodes suggest difficult phase for their relationship as it gets closer to disastrous fallout. Do you think Victoria and Billy will ever be able to repair the damage caused?
Tyler & Abby, Nikki & Leslie
According to Soap Central's spoilers, Abby and Tyler will experience some sparks. Meanwhile, Neil convinces Leslie to give them a try. But soon they will have to make a decision when the question of their marriage surfaces.
Other Highlights from 'The Young and the Restless' Feb. 24 Week [Spoilers]
At the end of the week of Feb. 24 of "The Young and the Restless," Victoria will make a "surprising decision."
Nick and Dylan will come together to help Summer in keeping her safe.
Courtney shocks and disappoints Noah as she refuses to own her mistakes. But they reconcile when Courtney promises to be true to their relationship and him.
Hilary and Devon bump into each other, but their meeting is interrupted by Esmeralda who upsets Hilary for obvious reasons. At the end of their meeting, Devon leaves with Esmeralda but not without sending Hilary a sign of his undying affection.
'The Young and the Restless' and 'The Bold and Beautiful' Crossover: Who is Coming to Chelsea's Fashion Show?
Reportedly, there is a "The Young and the Restless" and "The Bold and the Beautiful" crossover in store in spring season. On April 11 episode of "Y&R," "B&B's" sweetest couple Rick and Caroline will be visiting Genoa City. The couple will be coming to the city for Chelsea's fashion show. Herein, Caroline will have few scenes with Noah played by the actor Robert Adamson who is actress' real-life husband. And they are reportedly expecting a baby together. Are you excited for the fun cross-over of "The Young and the Restless" and "The Bold and the Beautiful?"
Watch spoilers' promo video from "The Young and the Restless" Feb. 24 Week, below:
Video: The Young and the Restless February 24, 2014 Sneak Peek
Credit: Youtube.com/ TheYoungTheRestless
For more spoilers on "The Young and the Restless," read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015