'Fast and Furious 7' Cast News Update: Paul Walker Replacement Rupert Friend First Look on 'Agent 47' [PHOTO]
By Vanessa Francisco | February 24, 2014 4:24 PM EST
"Agent 47," the movie that was supposed to cast "Fast and the Furious" former star Paul Walker, has recently released photos of the film. Walker's replacement, Rupert Friend (Homeland), was photographed in a red tie and black coat with a suave shaved head. Friend seems to be speaking with someone in front of him with crew members behind him.
Walker was supposed to star as the main agent in the movie until his untimely death in a car accident in November 2013. "Agent 47" is based on a Square Enix "Hitman" video game named "47." The movie also stars Hannah Ware (Shame), Emilio Rivera (Traffic) and Zachary Quinto (Heroes). Rupert Friends has previously appeared in movies including "Pride and Prejudice," "The Young Victoria," and "The Boy in the Striped Pajamas." Friend won a Satellite Award as Best New Talent in 2005.
Currently, there is no plot synopsis or planned release date available but with production already underway, release date seems to be in 2015. The "47" video game series is about Agent 47 (Friend), a cloned assassin, whose top-notch record places him in high demand among the elite and wealthy. The movie is directed by Aleksander Bach and based on a script by Michael Finch and Skip Woods. See photo here
It is still unclear whether Walker's character in "Fast and the Furious 7" will live or die. "Fast and Furious 7's" cast member Ludacris also explained to a court judge that he needs to change his child support payment schedule because Paul Walker died. He said the unforeseen delay has caused a dip of his liquid assets. Meanwhile, Michele Rodriguez is currently happy and in love with her new supermodel girlfriend, Cara Delevigne.
One of Walker's close friends, singer and actor Tyrese Gibson, recently talked about his late friend's death, saying it is now difficult for him to enjoy life but still tries to. "He was one of my best friends," explained Gibson. "It is hard to enjoy life because he is not here but knowing him, he would want us to keep having fun and smiling." Gibson is part of "Fast and the Furious 7," which is set to hit the theaters on April 10, 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up