‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Episode 11, ‘Claimed’ Recap: Carl knows Michonne’s Son’s Name, Rick Kills Again, Glenn and Abraham Fight
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 24, 2014 4:17 PM EST
"The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 11, "Claimed" focuses on two major storylines. First one features Glenn, Tara, Abraham, Rosita and Eugene, while the second one revolves around Rick, Michonne and Carl. This episode is quite character-drive, perfect for building the second-half of season 4. Michonne and Carl bond while they are out for the supply run. For a change, Carl is not a pain in the a**, thanks to her new BFF, Michonne.
Storyline Featuring Glenn, Tara and Team Abraham
As of now, Sgt. Abraham, Rosita and Eugene are not bad guys, and they certainly belong to the good guys league. However, Glenn does not agrees to this notion, at least in "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 11. "Claimed" starts off with Abraham giving Glenn and Tara a ride. On the way, they kill a few walkers. Abraham is a nice chap, he is friend and tough. Tara likes that he smiles.
"I am the luckiest guy in the world," says Abraham.
Later in the episode, Abraham and other guys are travelling to get Dr. Eugene to Washington D.C. who claims to know the reason of the zombie outbreak. However, Glenn seems least interested in the research plans of Abraham. He wants to get back and find Maggie. Tara and he starts to walk back to the bus, during this time Abraham tells Glenn that she might be long gone by now.
Glenn's you-don't-pi**-a-Korean mode is activated. He punched Abraham, and they start to fight. The boys are in trouble in this episode. Meanwhile, walkers in large numbers approach them. Eugene starts killing them and later other join in. However, they end up ruining their vehicle's tank.
Now, they decide to join Glenn and Tara towards the bus.
Storyline featuring Rick, Carl and Michonne
Rick, Michonne and Carl's new home is swanky. Meanwhile, Rick thanks Michonne for making her son happy as he is aware that he can never be a good father.
The new BFFs leave for the supply run, and she tells Carl the name of his three-year-old son. His name is Andre Anthony. Carl tries to know more about her son who died. Michonne, while clearing the bedrooms, find dead zombie kids lying nicely on the bed and one on a chair. She is upset because of her past.
Meanwhile, Rick is resting in the home and wakes up only to find strangers in the house. He quickly gets under the bed. A person comes and sleeps on the bed and then another person walks, and they start to fight over the possession of the bed.
Rick comes out and tries to escape without them noticing his presence. He quickly gets into the bathroom and finds another person. He chokes him and escape from the bathroom window.
One of the guys comes out of the house to eat, and he's called back because of something. Michonne and Carl are on their way back and luckily, Rick meets them and they escape.
They walk on the tracks and see a sign like Tyreese and Carol did. The sign points to the Terminus.
Watch the next episode of "The Walking Dead" season 4 on Sunday.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon