Number of Times Miley Cyrus Has Kissed a Girl in the Past: Lesbian Tendency or Marketing Tactic?
By nidhi tewari | February 24, 2014 4:12 PM EST
Miley Cyrus is unleashing her lesbian side or so it seems. The 21-year-old was seen passionately kissing "Dark Horse" songstress Katy Perry as she performed her romantic song "Adore You" during her "Bangerz" concert in Los Angeles on Saturday. The audience looked stunned and the pictures of Miley-Katy lost in a smooch have been splattered all over the media. Katy Perry too looked surprised and was seen smiling after the incident. Check out the video here. This is not the first time that Miley Cyrus has kissed a woman. Let's get into details of her other girl-to-girl kisses.
Singer Miley Cyrus performs on NBC's 'Today' show in New York, October 7, 2013.
More recently in December 2013 Miley Cyrus was spotted kissing model Cara Delevigne and it was not a normal peck on the check type of kiss. Miley and Cara were involved in a tongue kissing and Miley even posted the picture of her and Cara sharing the kiss on Twitter. See photo here.
— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) December 26, 2013
One other time when Miley Cyrus was caught kissing yet another girl was when the Britney Spears Las Vegas residency concert kicked off. Miley was enjoying the concert of Britney and suddenly went onstage and kissed a backup dancer from Britney's entourage. Miley reportedly grabbed one of the dancers, grinded against her as the audience watched in excitement. The moment was captured on camera by one of the concert goers and posted online on his Instagram page. Check it out here.
Does that mean that Miley Cyrus loves kissing girls and has bisexual tendencies or she just loves to shock people by her bizarre behavior? Most pop stars who are straight in real life have gone ahead and kissed females in their shows. Who can forget the moment when pop diva Madonna and "Hit Me Baby One More Time" singer Britney Spears shared a passionate lip lock few years ago when Britney was as famous as Miley now is. The pictures of Britney and Madonna's kiss were seen all over the media then and everyone just could not stop talking about it for weeks. Looks like Miley Cyrus wants be follow the footsteps of Madonna and Britney Spears and reach where both these superstars have reached. What are your views? Will Miley succeed?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet