‘Pregnant’ Kate Middleton Receives $10 Million Necklace from Queen Elizabeth’s Royal Treasure—Claims Report
By jaskiran kaur | February 24, 2014 2:34 PM EST
Amongst the many members of the royal family, the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton gets most of the limelight. With her sophisticated yet suave fashion sense and more, she has become quite a celebrity. According to the latest updates about Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant again as claimed by a magazine. More reports by the magazine claimed that amidst the pregnancy rumors, the "dying queen," Queen Elizabeth has gifted Kate Middleton a $10 million royal necklace.
According to a report by Celebrity Dirty Laundry, Globe Magazine claims that Kate Middleton is pregnant with Prince William's second child. Royal couple, who became parents for the first time in July 2013, is reportedly, expecting a baby girl. Not only that, the report also claims that Prince George's rumored baby sister will be named Diana after Princes Diana and the mother of Prince William and Prince Harry. Reportedly, the name of baby no.2 has been approved by Queen Elizabeth.
The latest edition of Globe magazine claims that amidst the rumors of second pregnancy, Queen Elizabeth has rewarded Kate from royal treasure. The report surfaced in March 3rd print edition of the magazine. According to Showbizspy report, the valuable has caused a "controversy" in the royal family. The gifting of costly royal necklace has infuriated Prince Charles' wife Camilla Parker Bowles.
"Camilla, flew into a rage when she found out about the present," revealed a source as quoted by Showbizspy.
At the same time, it is said that Kate Middleton who is known for her iconic fashion sense has been asked to get a makeover done. Earlier, the length of her skirts had become a cause of worry in the royal palace. More reports revealed that she was advised to get a haircut done by Prince William's step mother Camilla with whom she reportedly had a "showdown." It is reported that in the midst of the argument with Kate Middleton, Camilla who was furious "stormed out" of the palace, reported Showbizspy.
Earlier it was reported by Life &Style that when Kate Middleton was pregnant with Prince George the royal couple was gifted a $10 million mansion. Nothing has been confirmed about Kate Middleton's pregnancy with Prince William's second child as of now but. Do you think she could already be pregnant with the rumored baby girl?
For more updates on royal family including Kate Middleton and Cressida Bonas, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]