‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 7 Episode 16 Spoilers: Is it the End of Shamy in ‘The Table Polarization’? [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 24, 2014 2:33 PM EST
The Episode 16 of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7 is titled "The Table Polarization." In this episode, a table will become a reason for Sheldon to initiate a break-up with Amy. The previous episode featured the much talked about Shamy kiss, and after that memorable moment, it is time for Sheldon to re-evaluate his relationship with Amy.
"Amy has made me more affectionate, open-minded person, and that stops now," Sheldon can be seen telling Penny and Leonard in the preview video of "The Table Polarization."
[Youtube/Big Bang Theory]
According to spoilers leaked online, Sheldon does not like Penny's idea of getting a dining table for 4A. Sheldon is likely to claim a new spot, the space near the big window, as that spot has been selected to put the table. This leads to an argument between Sheldon and Leonard. Penny is set to tell Leonard to assert himself and stand-up more often to Sheldon. Sheldon accuses Penny of changing Leonard, while Penny tells Sheldon that Amy has changed him, as well. As a result, Sheldon announces his intention to break-up with Amy. The spoilers suggest that Amy manages to convince Sheldon to not break-up with her.
Meanwhile, Howard makes an announcement that he wants to go to space, again. This is not going to please Bernadette. Later, Howard will be not keen on taking the trip to space. He tries to find a perfect excuse to get disqualified. A call from his mother makes Howard's blood-pressure shoot-up, according to spoilers.
The dining table does make an entry at A4. However, the gang joins Amy and Sheldon on the old spot, as without them it is not the same 'eating together' moment.
Official Synopsis of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7 Episode 14 Spoilers: "Leonard's purchase of a dining-room table for the apartment doesn't sit well with Sheldon, so much so that it forces him to reevaluate his life. Meanwhile, Bernadette isn't quite over the moon about Howard taking another trip to space."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation