Kendall Jenner Shocks Mom Kris of Wanting to Move Out: ‘I want to be an independent woman’
By Riza Ornos | February 24, 2014 1:40 PM EST
"Keeping Up With The Kardashians" reality star Kendall Jenner might actually be fed up with her super extended family that she wants to move out when she turns 18. A new preview of the upcoming episode of the E! series features the now 18-year-old model telling her mom Kris Jenner that she wants to be an independent woman.
The new woman of the Kardashian brood wants to spread her wings and voiced out her desire to live independently. The announcement came when the family was gathered in the kitchen as Kendall plays with her computer when Kim walked in and asked what they are doing.
Kris and Kendall together with Kylie were planning to celebrate Kendall's 18th birthday at Magic Mountain and when Kim asked what she planned to do after the big celebration, Kendall answered: "I kind of want to move out."
Her shocking revelation surprised both Kris and older sister Kim and the two quickly offered an advice to Kendall to focus on her birthday and to stay as long as she can in their house. "If I could give you any advice, it would be to live here as long as you can," says Kim to the younger sister.
"Exactly; I think you should really take your time Kendall - concentrate on Magic Mountain, it should be your first priority right now," momager Kris seconded as she tries not get affected from her daughter's revelation.
In an off-cam interview posted on E!Online, Kendall revealed that she always want to get a place of her own. "I am excited to be turning eighteen, it's one of my first steps in becoming an independent woman," admits Kendall. "And one of the first things I want to do is get a place of my own. I'm excited to see what's out there."
Meanwhile, Kendall is an up and coming model and still trying to balance her reality show commitments and her blossoming modeling career. According to some sources, "Kendall has been told by several high profile fashion photographers that she definitely has a future in modeling."
"However, she was advised that continuing to appear on reality television will diminish interest in her as a model," adds the source in an interview posted in Daily Mail.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions