Kendall Jenner Shocks Mom Kris of Wanting to Move Out: ‘I want to be an independent woman’
By Riza Ornos | February 24, 2014 1:40 PM EST
"Keeping Up With The Kardashians" reality star Kendall Jenner might actually be fed up with her super extended family that she wants to move out when she turns 18. A new preview of the upcoming episode of the E! series features the now 18-year-old model telling her mom Kris Jenner that she wants to be an independent woman.
The new woman of the Kardashian brood wants to spread her wings and voiced out her desire to live independently. The announcement came when the family was gathered in the kitchen as Kendall plays with her computer when Kim walked in and asked what they are doing.
Kris and Kendall together with Kylie were planning to celebrate Kendall's 18th birthday at Magic Mountain and when Kim asked what she planned to do after the big celebration, Kendall answered: "I kind of want to move out."
Her shocking revelation surprised both Kris and older sister Kim and the two quickly offered an advice to Kendall to focus on her birthday and to stay as long as she can in their house. "If I could give you any advice, it would be to live here as long as you can," says Kim to the younger sister.
"Exactly; I think you should really take your time Kendall - concentrate on Magic Mountain, it should be your first priority right now," momager Kris seconded as she tries not get affected from her daughter's revelation.
In an off-cam interview posted on E!Online, Kendall revealed that she always want to get a place of her own. "I am excited to be turning eighteen, it's one of my first steps in becoming an independent woman," admits Kendall. "And one of the first things I want to do is get a place of my own. I'm excited to see what's out there."
Meanwhile, Kendall is an up and coming model and still trying to balance her reality show commitments and her blossoming modeling career. According to some sources, "Kendall has been told by several high profile fashion photographers that she definitely has a future in modeling."
"However, she was advised that continuing to appear on reality television will diminish interest in her as a model," adds the source in an interview posted in Daily Mail.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans