Kendall Jenner Shocks Mom Kris of Wanting to Move Out: ‘I want to be an independent woman’
By Riza Ornos | February 24, 2014 1:40 PM EST
"Keeping Up With The Kardashians" reality star Kendall Jenner might actually be fed up with her super extended family that she wants to move out when she turns 18. A new preview of the upcoming episode of the E! series features the now 18-year-old model telling her mom Kris Jenner that she wants to be an independent woman.
The new woman of the Kardashian brood wants to spread her wings and voiced out her desire to live independently. The announcement came when the family was gathered in the kitchen as Kendall plays with her computer when Kim walked in and asked what they are doing.
Kris and Kendall together with Kylie were planning to celebrate Kendall's 18th birthday at Magic Mountain and when Kim asked what she planned to do after the big celebration, Kendall answered: "I kind of want to move out."
Her shocking revelation surprised both Kris and older sister Kim and the two quickly offered an advice to Kendall to focus on her birthday and to stay as long as she can in their house. "If I could give you any advice, it would be to live here as long as you can," says Kim to the younger sister.
"Exactly; I think you should really take your time Kendall - concentrate on Magic Mountain, it should be your first priority right now," momager Kris seconded as she tries not get affected from her daughter's revelation.
In an off-cam interview posted on E!Online, Kendall revealed that she always want to get a place of her own. "I am excited to be turning eighteen, it's one of my first steps in becoming an independent woman," admits Kendall. "And one of the first things I want to do is get a place of my own. I'm excited to see what's out there."
Meanwhile, Kendall is an up and coming model and still trying to balance her reality show commitments and her blossoming modeling career. According to some sources, "Kendall has been told by several high profile fashion photographers that she definitely has a future in modeling."
"However, she was advised that continuing to appear on reality television will diminish interest in her as a model," adds the source in an interview posted in Daily Mail.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6