Kendall Jenner Shocks Mom Kris of Wanting to Move Out: ‘I want to be an independent woman’
By Riza Ornos | February 24, 2014 1:40 PM EST
"Keeping Up With The Kardashians" reality star Kendall Jenner might actually be fed up with her super extended family that she wants to move out when she turns 18. A new preview of the upcoming episode of the E! series features the now 18-year-old model telling her mom Kris Jenner that she wants to be an independent woman.
The new woman of the Kardashian brood wants to spread her wings and voiced out her desire to live independently. The announcement came when the family was gathered in the kitchen as Kendall plays with her computer when Kim walked in and asked what they are doing.
Kris and Kendall together with Kylie were planning to celebrate Kendall's 18th birthday at Magic Mountain and when Kim asked what she planned to do after the big celebration, Kendall answered: "I kind of want to move out."
Her shocking revelation surprised both Kris and older sister Kim and the two quickly offered an advice to Kendall to focus on her birthday and to stay as long as she can in their house. "If I could give you any advice, it would be to live here as long as you can," says Kim to the younger sister.
"Exactly; I think you should really take your time Kendall - concentrate on Magic Mountain, it should be your first priority right now," momager Kris seconded as she tries not get affected from her daughter's revelation.
In an off-cam interview posted on E!Online, Kendall revealed that she always want to get a place of her own. "I am excited to be turning eighteen, it's one of my first steps in becoming an independent woman," admits Kendall. "And one of the first things I want to do is get a place of my own. I'm excited to see what's out there."
Meanwhile, Kendall is an up and coming model and still trying to balance her reality show commitments and her blossoming modeling career. According to some sources, "Kendall has been told by several high profile fashion photographers that she definitely has a future in modeling."
"However, she was advised that continuing to appear on reality television will diminish interest in her as a model," adds the source in an interview posted in Daily Mail.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast