Kendall Jenner Shocks Mom Kris of Wanting to Move Out: ‘I want to be an independent woman’
By Riza Ornos | February 24, 2014 1:40 PM EST
"Keeping Up With The Kardashians" reality star Kendall Jenner might actually be fed up with her super extended family that she wants to move out when she turns 18. A new preview of the upcoming episode of the E! series features the now 18-year-old model telling her mom Kris Jenner that she wants to be an independent woman.
The new woman of the Kardashian brood wants to spread her wings and voiced out her desire to live independently. The announcement came when the family was gathered in the kitchen as Kendall plays with her computer when Kim walked in and asked what they are doing.
Kris and Kendall together with Kylie were planning to celebrate Kendall's 18th birthday at Magic Mountain and when Kim asked what she planned to do after the big celebration, Kendall answered: "I kind of want to move out."
Her shocking revelation surprised both Kris and older sister Kim and the two quickly offered an advice to Kendall to focus on her birthday and to stay as long as she can in their house. "If I could give you any advice, it would be to live here as long as you can," says Kim to the younger sister.
"Exactly; I think you should really take your time Kendall - concentrate on Magic Mountain, it should be your first priority right now," momager Kris seconded as she tries not get affected from her daughter's revelation.
In an off-cam interview posted on E!Online, Kendall revealed that she always want to get a place of her own. "I am excited to be turning eighteen, it's one of my first steps in becoming an independent woman," admits Kendall. "And one of the first things I want to do is get a place of my own. I'm excited to see what's out there."
Meanwhile, Kendall is an up and coming model and still trying to balance her reality show commitments and her blossoming modeling career. According to some sources, "Kendall has been told by several high profile fashion photographers that she definitely has a future in modeling."
"However, she was advised that continuing to appear on reality television will diminish interest in her as a model," adds the source in an interview posted in Daily Mail.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy