'Harry Potter' Star Emma Watson Gets Rugby Lessons from Beau Matthew Janney
By Diadem Pambid | February 24, 2014 12:58 PM EST
Emma Watson certainly made head turns at the recent Elle Style Awards. Yet, she managed to have the same effect at a crowd in Twickenham where she was spotted with beau, Matthew Janney, to watch a rugby match. Looks like the "Harry Potter" beauty is learning a thing or two about the latest sport her boyfriend is very much interested in.
Actress Emma Watson arrives at the Elle Style Awards in London February 18, 2014.
During the weekend, "Noah" actress was seen with none other than her new beau, Matthew Janney at Twickenham Stadium. The couple was seen watching a match between England and Ireland for the Six Nations Tournament. Given Matthew is the star of Oxford University's rugby team, it would be natural for him to watch the said sports event. So, why was Emma tagging along? Could she perhaps want to learn the sport as well?
Dressed down for the date, Emma sported skinny jeans paired with a khaki jacket. Her beau on the other hand sported a gruff looking beard, padded navy jacket, jeans and brown boots.
This counts as the couples' second date, with their first during their Caribbean trip together in January. It certainly took no time for Watson to find a replacement beau after her relationship with Will Adamowizc ended late last year.
As for Janney's adoptive parents, Coralie and James Day, they are nothing but thrilled to know their son is dating UK's hottest and most talented star.
"We are thrilled to bits that he is seeing Emma Watson. We are looking forward to meeting her soon," said the couple in an interview with the Evening Standard (via Express), adding, "Hats off to her for finding such a wonderful young man. There is nothing bad anyone could say about Matt. He is absolutely lovely."
Surely, this won't be the last time Emma will be seen out and about with her Oxford hunk of a boyfriend. As for other Emma related news, her film "Noah" is set to hit theatres by March. She's also set to star in a thriller film directed by Alejandro Amenabar. The adaptation of "Beauty and the Beast" on the other hand by Guillermo Del Toro has still been put on hold.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage