Get Ready for Some Heroic Action! 'Heroes' series to Come Back on NBC in 2015 as 'Heroes Reborn'
By charmaine corne clutton | February 24, 2014 11:57 AM EST
For all those who loved "Heroes," then they are definitely up for some treat. President Jennifer Salke of NBC announced on February 22 that the super-hero themed series is having a resurrection in 2015 as "Heroes Reborn." According to the announcement, the super-hero charged series will have 13 episodes, all set to titillate fantasy senses.
Tim Kring, the original creator and producer of the series will lead the production of the 13 episodes of "Heroes Reborn," according to the Salke's announcement. However, it is unsure if the same characters are going to be taped for the new 12 episodes but one thing is for sure, "Heroes Reborn" is going to be enormous just like its second installment.
In fact, President of NBC could not stop raving about the series that is about to hit the TV channel claiming that, "The enormous impact 'Heroes' had on the television landscape when it first launched in 2006 was eye-opening,... Shows with that kind of resonance don't come around often and we thought it was time for another installment. We're thrilled that visionary creator Tim Kring was as excited about jumping back into this show as we were and we look forward to all the new textures and layers Tim plans to add to his original concept. Until we get closer to air in 2015, the show will be appropriately shrouded in secrecy, but we won't rule out the possibility of some of the show's original cast members popping back in."
The original series basically involved a group of people who had supernatural abilities. As the series unfolded, the main characters discovered that they were brought into the earthly world to fulfill a bigger mission.
NBC producers are said to bank on social media to reintroduce to the public the characters and the new storyline of "Heroes Reborn." The digital series will be launched prior to the series official release in 2015. Producers are still mum about the general story plot; they have mentioned that the series is going to follow a new stand alone plot.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks
- New Zealand Assured China-Australia Deal Will Not Affect Demand
- New Zealand Medicine Products Sector To Get Own Regulator::Drops Plan For A Joint Regulator With Australia
- Canada's Ontario Students Score High Rank In Global Survey Of Computer Skills