Taylor Swift Caught Hanging Out with Lorde Again: Replacement BFF for Selena Gomez?
By Diadem Pambid | February 24, 2014 11:16 AM EST
Taylor Swift has found a new found BFF with Grammy Award winner, Lorde. After the two hit off at Taylor's birthday bash, they seem to be inseparable. Does this mean that the "Royals" singer is set to be Selena Gomez's replacement?
Singer Taylor Swift attends the Clive Davis Pre-Grammy Gala and Salute to Industry Icons, honoring Universal Music Group Chairman and CEO Lucian Grainge, in Beverly Hills, California January 25, 2014.
After her successful two-week rehabilitation, Selena Gomez is once again out and about. She's been hanging out with a few former Disney pals the past week of which include "Wizards of Waverly Place's'" David Henrie and "Sonny with a Chance" Demi Lovato. However, there is one person that hasn't been spotted with Selena since having left rehab.
Taylor Swift has made a few major changes this month, from chopping of her long locks to hanging out with celebrity pals. For one, the country crooner has been spotted with none other than Lorde. How about Selena Gomez? It seems that Swift's BFF preferences have changed.
Fans of Selena Gomez claim Swift has failed to be a true BFF and has instead been spotted out with Lorde. Their latest Instagram photo together is proof of such where both singers, Lorde and Swift, enjoyed a day at the beach. Check out the photo here.
While some fans claim Taylor had abandoned Gomez for Lorde, other claim she's simply using Lorde for her popularity.
"I definitely feel like Taylor is a user now... I know people were saying that for a long time but I didn't usually buy into it. But now... I mean she was all besties with Selena so why is she suddenly all besties with Lorde? Oh wait, Lorde is gaining popularity. :/ Come on, Taylor, don't be like that..." comments one user on Ocean Up's report.
Well, whatever Taylor Swift has as reasons, Lorde isn't one to walk away from the friendship. Back in 2013, the New Zealand native praised Swift for being one heck of a singer and song writer.
"She is so good as a performer. I don't think people realize how difficult a stadium is to perform in. You have to change how you move and how you talk to accommodate that scale, and she is SO good at that. It feels natural when she does it. I'm so in awe of her ability, it's insane," said Lorde in an interview with MTV.
Thankfully, Selena Gomez has another BFF she can depend on, who is none other than Demi Lovato.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2