‘The Voice’ Season 6 (2014) Premieres Feb. 24: Top 12 Reasons Why Fans Should Not Miss NBC’s Reality Singing Show [VIDEOS]
By jaskiran kaur | February 24, 2014 11:14 AM EST
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) returns on Feb. 24 for its first or spring installment of the year 2014. The show is just a day away from its premiere and has all its fans oh-so-excited. This singing reality competition show is one-of-a-kind show, owing to its unique format and various stages like live shows, knockout and battle rounds. By looking at some first-look clips released by NBC, the upcoming season promises great talent and a star studded and entertaining installment. Here are top 12 reasons why fans should not miss "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) including its judges and mentors like Usher, Shakira, Blake Shelton and Adam Levine.
Top 12 Reasons Why Fans Should Not Miss 'The Voice' Season 6 (2014)
1. One-of-A-kind Auditions: NBC's "The Voice" has incredible auditioning process with its unique blind auditions. Instead of performing in front of the four judges- Shakira, Usher, Blake Shelton and Adam Levine- the judges have their back at the contestants performing on-stage. Therefore, coaches are only judging what they hear and not what they see.
2. Shakira and Usher Return: Unlike any other show "The Voice" format also includes rotation of the judges, which keeps the show from becoming a bore and keeps the newness alive. Fans are well aware that fan-favorite "Crazy" hitmaker Cee Lo Green will not be returning to show, ever and Christina Aguilera is on a break for this season. Nonetheless, to spice up the fun, "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) will have equally talented musicians and fun people like Shakira and Usher returning to the show.
3. Adam Levine: Returning as a coach for yet another season after 2 wins is the "Sexiest Man Alive" Adam Levine. Fan-favorite Adam Levine is a reason to return for the show. His looks, comments, occasional on-stage performances, diligent mentoring, frequent heart-warming hugs and other antics, are the reasons why fans would like to come back for "The Voice" Season 6 (2014).
4. Blake Shelton and Adam Levine Bromance: You must have heard about Blake Shelton and Adam Levine's bizarre yet entertaining bromance that they have developed over the years. Blake, who brags about his three time winning coach's status, has developed some great chemistry with his fellow coach Adam Levine which is worth watching out for.
5. Incredible Talent: "The Voice" has always brought to the stage some incredible talent like Season 5 winner Tessanne Chin. The show promises to bring some great talent into the limelight this year as well. NBC released some special first-look clips for "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) on Feb. 19 and Feb. 20 featuring some outstanding talent of the upcoming season. First up, they showed Youtube sensation Christina Grimmie's scintillating cover of Miley Cyrus' "The Wrecking Ball," that caused the four judges to turn the chair. When the full audition clip was shown on the channel ahead of Feb. 24 premiere, it caused quite a stir in the media. The following day, another clip was released featuring contestant Bria Kelly's superb cover of "Stremroller Blues." And it was yet another rare but awesome performance that had all the four judges, turn their big red chairs.
6. The Competition: The competition is going to "get bloody" says coach Adam Levine after Christina Grimmie performed her auditioning cover of "The Wrecking Ball" and all four coaches fight to have her on their team. "We're going to fight," adds Coach Adam as quoted by E! Online. While Blake Shelton might want to claim fourth win in this season and Adam Levine might want to even his scores with Shelton, Usher and Shakira are eyeing for their first win in "The Voice" Season 6 (2014). Who do you think will become the winning coach this season?
7. Celebrity Guests Performances: "The Voice" is known for being one of the most entertaining shows of the TV. Over the years the show has brought some of the biggest stars to small screen and presented some really entertaining episodes. Fans have watched Lady Gaga, Celine Dion, Ariana Grande and more on the stage of "The Voice" Season 5 (2013). And they look forward to even bigger celebrity guests performances on "The Voice" Season 6 (2014).
8. Voice Your Choice: "The Voice" is one of the most interactive talent shows of the TV. It allows its fans to voice their vote and help their favorite win the show in more than one way. Along with the general voting system, it allows winner to cast their vote and save their favorite singer during the Live Shows through last-minute savior feature "Instant Save."
9. Mentors: Four coaches when paired with four mentors makes the show even more exciting with immense star power and more talent and expertise in mentoring the contestants. In "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) some really good musicians of the industry are going to mentor the contestants. Guest mentors include, Blake Shelton's wife Miranda Lambert who will pair up with Shakira. The Band Perry will mentor Team Blake, Grammy Winner singer Jill Scott will mentor Team Usher and singer Aloe Blacc will mentor Team Adam.
10. Unique Covers: While performing on-stage at various stages of the show, artists invent some unique and terrific covers and renditions of the musicians in the industry. These are all made available on iTunes Music.
11. Judges' Performance: "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) features stellar musicians Adam Levine, Shakira, Usher and Blake Shelton. Rare occasions, like watching them perform together on the stage will be unforgettable and mesmerizing. Reportedly, NBC released yet another sneak peek video of the four coaches performing an enthralling medley of each other's songs. It seems the coaches are enthusiastic to show off their vocal skills too alongside the contestants competing in the show.
12. Outstanding Fashion: Last year Christina Aguilera rocked extremely stylish numbers on the show. This year yet another pop diva is returning to the show. Thus fans are looking forward to see Shakira adorn some really awesome outfits in "The Voice" 2014. In "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) they also have sophisticated Adam Levine and stylish Usher on the judges' panel to watch out for.
Watch "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) auditions of Christina Grimmie and Bria Kelly below:
Video: Voice Premiere Sneak Peek: Christina Grimmie "Wrecking Ball" - The Voice
Credit: Youtube.com/ The Voice
Video: Voice Premiere Sneak Peek: Bria Kelly "Steamroller Blues" - The Voice
Credit: Youtube.com/ The Voice
For more news and spoilers on "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display