Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner Break Up: Fact VS Fiction
By Diadem Pambid | February 24, 2014 10:58 AM EST
"Directioners" may have great news to celebrate. Reports have it that the famous "Hendall" couple have broken up all because of "work commitment." It looks as if Kendall's modelling career and Harry's responsibilities with One Direction have gotten in the way of their romance. Yet, how true are the break-up rumours?
British singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction arrives to attend the presentation of the Burberry Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during London Fashion Week February 17, 2014.
Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner might not have been open about the true status of their relationship. Yet, judging from their PDA filled dates, it was clearly obvious they only had eyes for each other and what they had was pretty serious.
The "Hendall" couple first emerged in November of 2013. Since then, they've been spotted on countless dates from the Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort to an Eagle's Concert. However, it seems the romance has dwindled down following reports from sources close to the couple. Given both stars have not been spotted together since Valentine's Day, looks like they've already called it quits.
"Kendall has been focusing on her modelling. And Harry's preparing for work on the band's fourth album, as well as their stadium tour," says a source to The Sun (via Ocean Up).
"The reality is that with everything they both have going on, it's impossible to sustain anything serious. There's been no major fallout. They're definitely still friends and haven't ruled anything out in the future," continued the source.
Putting aside the say of "sources" close to the couple, fans should first look at the reality of the situation. Were they really "together" to begin with? Kendall could have just been another girl to Harry's long list of girl (space) friends. With all the modelling stints keeping Kendall busy, she might not simply have enough time to hang out with Harry. Plus, with all the major talk about a One Direction TV series and another album in the works, Harry could also be equally busy.
Another angle to look at it is Cara Delevingne. Reports claim Cara and Harry were the "It" couple early in 2013 when they were spotted on countless dates. Yet, even after reports claim they split up, these two have been spotted together and in good terms.
Of course, let's leave it at that and "Hendall" fans should hope that things work out between their favourite couple.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Galaxy Note 4: Best Big-Screen Phone, Says Samsung; Analysts Believe Note 4 Unlikely To Beat iPhone 6 Plus [Watch Video]