Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner Break Up: Fact VS Fiction
By Diadem Pambid | February 24, 2014 10:58 AM EST
"Directioners" may have great news to celebrate. Reports have it that the famous "Hendall" couple have broken up all because of "work commitment." It looks as if Kendall's modelling career and Harry's responsibilities with One Direction have gotten in the way of their romance. Yet, how true are the break-up rumours?
British singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction arrives to attend the presentation of the Burberry Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during London Fashion Week February 17, 2014.
Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner might not have been open about the true status of their relationship. Yet, judging from their PDA filled dates, it was clearly obvious they only had eyes for each other and what they had was pretty serious.
The "Hendall" couple first emerged in November of 2013. Since then, they've been spotted on countless dates from the Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort to an Eagle's Concert. However, it seems the romance has dwindled down following reports from sources close to the couple. Given both stars have not been spotted together since Valentine's Day, looks like they've already called it quits.
"Kendall has been focusing on her modelling. And Harry's preparing for work on the band's fourth album, as well as their stadium tour," says a source to The Sun (via Ocean Up).
"The reality is that with everything they both have going on, it's impossible to sustain anything serious. There's been no major fallout. They're definitely still friends and haven't ruled anything out in the future," continued the source.
Putting aside the say of "sources" close to the couple, fans should first look at the reality of the situation. Were they really "together" to begin with? Kendall could have just been another girl to Harry's long list of girl (space) friends. With all the modelling stints keeping Kendall busy, she might not simply have enough time to hang out with Harry. Plus, with all the major talk about a One Direction TV series and another album in the works, Harry could also be equally busy.
Another angle to look at it is Cara Delevingne. Reports claim Cara and Harry were the "It" couple early in 2013 when they were spotted on countless dates. Yet, even after reports claim they split up, these two have been spotted together and in good terms.
Of course, let's leave it at that and "Hendall" fans should hope that things work out between their favourite couple.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage