Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner Break Up: Fact VS Fiction
By Diadem Pambid | February 24, 2014 10:58 AM EST
"Directioners" may have great news to celebrate. Reports have it that the famous "Hendall" couple have broken up all because of "work commitment." It looks as if Kendall's modelling career and Harry's responsibilities with One Direction have gotten in the way of their romance. Yet, how true are the break-up rumours?
British singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction arrives to attend the presentation of the Burberry Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during London Fashion Week February 17, 2014.
Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner might not have been open about the true status of their relationship. Yet, judging from their PDA filled dates, it was clearly obvious they only had eyes for each other and what they had was pretty serious.
The "Hendall" couple first emerged in November of 2013. Since then, they've been spotted on countless dates from the Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort to an Eagle's Concert. However, it seems the romance has dwindled down following reports from sources close to the couple. Given both stars have not been spotted together since Valentine's Day, looks like they've already called it quits.
"Kendall has been focusing on her modelling. And Harry's preparing for work on the band's fourth album, as well as their stadium tour," says a source to The Sun (via Ocean Up).
"The reality is that with everything they both have going on, it's impossible to sustain anything serious. There's been no major fallout. They're definitely still friends and haven't ruled anything out in the future," continued the source.
Putting aside the say of "sources" close to the couple, fans should first look at the reality of the situation. Were they really "together" to begin with? Kendall could have just been another girl to Harry's long list of girl (space) friends. With all the modelling stints keeping Kendall busy, she might not simply have enough time to hang out with Harry. Plus, with all the major talk about a One Direction TV series and another album in the works, Harry could also be equally busy.
Another angle to look at it is Cara Delevingne. Reports claim Cara and Harry were the "It" couple early in 2013 when they were spotted on countless dates. Yet, even after reports claim they split up, these two have been spotted together and in good terms.
Of course, let's leave it at that and "Hendall" fans should hope that things work out between their favourite couple.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate