Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner Break Up: Fact VS Fiction
By Diadem Pambid | February 24, 2014 10:58 AM EST
"Directioners" may have great news to celebrate. Reports have it that the famous "Hendall" couple have broken up all because of "work commitment." It looks as if Kendall's modelling career and Harry's responsibilities with One Direction have gotten in the way of their romance. Yet, how true are the break-up rumours?
British singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction arrives to attend the presentation of the Burberry Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during London Fashion Week February 17, 2014.
Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner might not have been open about the true status of their relationship. Yet, judging from their PDA filled dates, it was clearly obvious they only had eyes for each other and what they had was pretty serious.
The "Hendall" couple first emerged in November of 2013. Since then, they've been spotted on countless dates from the Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort to an Eagle's Concert. However, it seems the romance has dwindled down following reports from sources close to the couple. Given both stars have not been spotted together since Valentine's Day, looks like they've already called it quits.
"Kendall has been focusing on her modelling. And Harry's preparing for work on the band's fourth album, as well as their stadium tour," says a source to The Sun (via Ocean Up).
"The reality is that with everything they both have going on, it's impossible to sustain anything serious. There's been no major fallout. They're definitely still friends and haven't ruled anything out in the future," continued the source.
Putting aside the say of "sources" close to the couple, fans should first look at the reality of the situation. Were they really "together" to begin with? Kendall could have just been another girl to Harry's long list of girl (space) friends. With all the modelling stints keeping Kendall busy, she might not simply have enough time to hang out with Harry. Plus, with all the major talk about a One Direction TV series and another album in the works, Harry could also be equally busy.
Another angle to look at it is Cara Delevingne. Reports claim Cara and Harry were the "It" couple early in 2013 when they were spotted on countless dates. Yet, even after reports claim they split up, these two have been spotted together and in good terms.
Of course, let's leave it at that and "Hendall" fans should hope that things work out between their favourite couple.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June