Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: the Allegedly Divorcing Couple may Work Things Out
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 24, 2014 10:22 AM EST
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian' divorce may not be happening, at least according to the former National Basketball Association (NBA) player. Could this be the reason why Lamar was recently spotted wearing his wedding ring when he flew out of the U.S. to Spain, where he is anticipated to make his basketball comeback at the Spanish club Baskonia? What is more, Lamar reveals that he had thoughts of having children with Khloe.
Khloe Kardashian and her husband Lamar Odom.
Lamar Odom And Khloe Kardashian Divorce Shocking News: Khloe Comes Up With A Scheme To Make Lamar 'Jealous'
Lamar Odom: ‘I Always Speak with Khloe, She’s My Wife’; Ex-Stepfather-in-Law Bruce Jenner a Big Influence for Career Move
Speaking at a press conference after he landed in Spain, Lamar said that they aren't even sure if divorce is really happening, US Weekly reported.
"I love my wife, she'll always be my wife no matter what," said Lamar.
"Who knows? We don't know exactly if (the divorce is going through)," he added.
According to Lamar, he is hoping that he would still be able to make things good again and fix the problems that they were having.
"Only time will tell, I hope not, but even if we're divorced, she would always be my wife," said the former NBA player.
Lamar and Khloe wed in 2009. They were married for four years before the 29-year-old reality TV star filed for divorce in December. Lamar said that marrying Khloe was one of the best things he had done in his life. He said marrying Khloe and having kids are the most important things in his life. Lamar had two children with his ex-wife Lisa Morales.
Admitting mistakes can be a challenge but Lamar was man enough to do it. He didn't refuse to admit his guilt and acknowledge the slip-ups and faults he did in the past, even though he didn't really reveal what those mistakes were.
"We all have regrets, but the thing is to learn from life."
"There is no one in this room, no one in this world who can say, 'I'm mistake-free, I have made no mistakes,'" he added.
Lamar offers the groundless argument. No one is perfect so why would he be harsh on himself? "People have a sense of who you may be because of the job you do, that's unfair judgment," Lamar said. He stated that people were too quick to pass on judgment hastily and have an opinion about someone before they even have sufficient understanding or information.
Lamar seems motivated to get his basketball career back. He is currently in Spain for a two-month deal with Baskonia. He once told Access Hollywood that hopefully, Khloe and the other member of the Kardashian family can come visit him in Europe. Mail Online recently caught up with Khloe but when asked if she will visit her estranged husband in Spain, she just shrugged it off.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Fernando Alonso Leaves Ferrari 'For Two Reasons'
- Roger Federer Says He Has Never Seen Rafael Nadal Play So Bad, Wishes That The Spaniard Recuperate Well From Appendicitis
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nick Kyrgios Holds Twitter Q&A, Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time And His Favourite Superhero
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight