Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Couple Updates: Lamar to Win Back Khloe?
By Sonalee singh | February 24, 2014 9:57 AM EST
It seems that all is not over between Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian. In a shocking revelation, it has come to fore that Bruce Jenner may be helping Lamar win Khloe back.
Apparently, Lamar wants to get his professional and personal life back on track and he even revealed to the reporters that he still calls Khloe Kardahshian his wife.
"When Lamar says things like, 'Khloe will always be my wife,' he truly thinks that Khloe is his soul mate. He feels like their spiritual connection is something that will never, ever end, even if they do ultimately get divorced," says the source to Hollywoodlife.com
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian called it quits following Lamar's alleged drug addiction and extra marital affair. The couple were happily married for four years but post their fourth wedding anniversary Khloe filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences. Since her legal separation, she has gone through immense emotional turmoil and this report of Lamar's wish to regain relationship with her has come as a surprise.
A few weeks' earlier sources had revealed that Lamar has moved on and he wants Khloe to do the same. However, now it seems that the former is reconsidering his decision.
"Lamar is not about to give up on his marriage to Khloe. He is determined to win her back, thanks to Bruce, who has been encouraging him to do so. Bruce basically said, 'You can have your life back if you stay off the drugs, get healthy, work hard, and stay focused'," an insider told the Web site.
Lamar Odom's change of heart is indeed a shocker but it seems Khloe has made up her plans to move on from Lamar. She was recently seen partying with The Game and rumors suggest she may be dating the Game. The Keeping it Up With The Kardashian actress also Instagrammed a cryptic message which probably meant that she has moved on from Lamar.
Khloe message was, "Don't forget that you're human. It's okay to have a melt down. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out and then refocus on where you are headed."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- Novak Djokovic Receives Peugeot 107 Pedal Car For His Newborn
- NBA Preview: Milwaukee Bucks Look to Develop Youngsters Jabari Parker, Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'