Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Couple Updates: Lamar to Win Back Khloe?
By Sonalee singh | February 24, 2014 9:57 AM EST
It seems that all is not over between Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian. In a shocking revelation, it has come to fore that Bruce Jenner may be helping Lamar win Khloe back.
Apparently, Lamar wants to get his professional and personal life back on track and he even revealed to the reporters that he still calls Khloe Kardahshian his wife.
"When Lamar says things like, 'Khloe will always be my wife,' he truly thinks that Khloe is his soul mate. He feels like their spiritual connection is something that will never, ever end, even if they do ultimately get divorced," says the source to Hollywoodlife.com
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian called it quits following Lamar's alleged drug addiction and extra marital affair. The couple were happily married for four years but post their fourth wedding anniversary Khloe filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences. Since her legal separation, she has gone through immense emotional turmoil and this report of Lamar's wish to regain relationship with her has come as a surprise.
A few weeks' earlier sources had revealed that Lamar has moved on and he wants Khloe to do the same. However, now it seems that the former is reconsidering his decision.
"Lamar is not about to give up on his marriage to Khloe. He is determined to win her back, thanks to Bruce, who has been encouraging him to do so. Bruce basically said, 'You can have your life back if you stay off the drugs, get healthy, work hard, and stay focused'," an insider told the Web site.
Lamar Odom's change of heart is indeed a shocker but it seems Khloe has made up her plans to move on from Lamar. She was recently seen partying with The Game and rumors suggest she may be dating the Game. The Keeping it Up With The Kardashian actress also Instagrammed a cryptic message which probably meant that she has moved on from Lamar.
Khloe message was, "Don't forget that you're human. It's okay to have a melt down. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out and then refocus on where you are headed."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Striker Disappointed with Cesc Fabregas Sale to Chelsea
- 5 Sports Stars Who are Also Into Other Sports
- Roman Reigns Vs Randy Orton Match Unexciting, Reigns 'Awful Wrestler No Charisma'
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools