Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Couple Updates: Lamar to Win Back Khloe?
By Sonalee singh | February 24, 2014 9:57 AM EST
It seems that all is not over between Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian. In a shocking revelation, it has come to fore that Bruce Jenner may be helping Lamar win Khloe back.
Apparently, Lamar wants to get his professional and personal life back on track and he even revealed to the reporters that he still calls Khloe Kardahshian his wife.
"When Lamar says things like, 'Khloe will always be my wife,' he truly thinks that Khloe is his soul mate. He feels like their spiritual connection is something that will never, ever end, even if they do ultimately get divorced," says the source to Hollywoodlife.com
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian called it quits following Lamar's alleged drug addiction and extra marital affair. The couple were happily married for four years but post their fourth wedding anniversary Khloe filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences. Since her legal separation, she has gone through immense emotional turmoil and this report of Lamar's wish to regain relationship with her has come as a surprise.
A few weeks' earlier sources had revealed that Lamar has moved on and he wants Khloe to do the same. However, now it seems that the former is reconsidering his decision.
"Lamar is not about to give up on his marriage to Khloe. He is determined to win her back, thanks to Bruce, who has been encouraging him to do so. Bruce basically said, 'You can have your life back if you stay off the drugs, get healthy, work hard, and stay focused'," an insider told the Web site.
Lamar Odom's change of heart is indeed a shocker but it seems Khloe has made up her plans to move on from Lamar. She was recently seen partying with The Game and rumors suggest she may be dating the Game. The Keeping it Up With The Kardashian actress also Instagrammed a cryptic message which probably meant that she has moved on from Lamar.
Khloe message was, "Don't forget that you're human. It's okay to have a melt down. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out and then refocus on where you are headed."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Sugar Ray Leonard Adds Fuel To Pacquiao-Mayweather Clamour
- Rafael Nadal Gives Li Na Flowers, A Teary Farewell At Beijing China Open
- WWE Update: Bray Wyatt’s Twitter Post Hints Upcoming Fight With Sting [VIDEO]
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks