Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Couple Updates: Lamar to Win Back Khloe?
By Sonalee singh | February 24, 2014 9:57 AM EST
It seems that all is not over between Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian. In a shocking revelation, it has come to fore that Bruce Jenner may be helping Lamar win Khloe back.
Apparently, Lamar wants to get his professional and personal life back on track and he even revealed to the reporters that he still calls Khloe Kardahshian his wife.
"When Lamar says things like, 'Khloe will always be my wife,' he truly thinks that Khloe is his soul mate. He feels like their spiritual connection is something that will never, ever end, even if they do ultimately get divorced," says the source to Hollywoodlife.com
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian called it quits following Lamar's alleged drug addiction and extra marital affair. The couple were happily married for four years but post their fourth wedding anniversary Khloe filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences. Since her legal separation, she has gone through immense emotional turmoil and this report of Lamar's wish to regain relationship with her has come as a surprise.
A few weeks' earlier sources had revealed that Lamar has moved on and he wants Khloe to do the same. However, now it seems that the former is reconsidering his decision.
"Lamar is not about to give up on his marriage to Khloe. He is determined to win her back, thanks to Bruce, who has been encouraging him to do so. Bruce basically said, 'You can have your life back if you stay off the drugs, get healthy, work hard, and stay focused'," an insider told the Web site.
Lamar Odom's change of heart is indeed a shocker but it seems Khloe has made up her plans to move on from Lamar. She was recently seen partying with The Game and rumors suggest she may be dating the Game. The Keeping it Up With The Kardashian actress also Instagrammed a cryptic message which probably meant that she has moved on from Lamar.
Khloe message was, "Don't forget that you're human. It's okay to have a melt down. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out and then refocus on where you are headed."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop