Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Couple Updates: Lamar to Win Back Khloe?
By Sonalee singh | February 24, 2014 9:57 AM EST
It seems that all is not over between Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian. In a shocking revelation, it has come to fore that Bruce Jenner may be helping Lamar win Khloe back.
Apparently, Lamar wants to get his professional and personal life back on track and he even revealed to the reporters that he still calls Khloe Kardahshian his wife.
"When Lamar says things like, 'Khloe will always be my wife,' he truly thinks that Khloe is his soul mate. He feels like their spiritual connection is something that will never, ever end, even if they do ultimately get divorced," says the source to Hollywoodlife.com
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian called it quits following Lamar's alleged drug addiction and extra marital affair. The couple were happily married for four years but post their fourth wedding anniversary Khloe filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences. Since her legal separation, she has gone through immense emotional turmoil and this report of Lamar's wish to regain relationship with her has come as a surprise.
A few weeks' earlier sources had revealed that Lamar has moved on and he wants Khloe to do the same. However, now it seems that the former is reconsidering his decision.
"Lamar is not about to give up on his marriage to Khloe. He is determined to win her back, thanks to Bruce, who has been encouraging him to do so. Bruce basically said, 'You can have your life back if you stay off the drugs, get healthy, work hard, and stay focused'," an insider told the Web site.
Lamar Odom's change of heart is indeed a shocker but it seems Khloe has made up her plans to move on from Lamar. She was recently seen partying with The Game and rumors suggest she may be dating the Game. The Keeping it Up With The Kardashian actress also Instagrammed a cryptic message which probably meant that she has moved on from Lamar.
Khloe message was, "Don't forget that you're human. It's okay to have a melt down. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out and then refocus on where you are headed."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Proves He Can Read, Releases An Audio Of Him Reading
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Group A Preview, Prediction, Roster, Schedule: Spain and Brazil To Clinch Top 2 Spots, France, Serbia, And Iran To Battle For Remaining Slots
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Team Preview: Puerto Rico Roster, Key Players And Schedule
- Kevin Love Tells Minnesota Timberwolves Owner Glen Taylor To Mind His Own Team
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0