‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Episode 11, ‘Claimed’: Where to Watch Online (SPOILERS)
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 24, 2014 9:52 AM EST
"The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 11 titled "Claimed" airs at 9 p.m. ET on February 16, 2014 on AMC. However, many of the fans are not able to watch the show on TV, they can certainly watch "The Walking Dead" online via a live stream from AMC.com. Viewers can also purchase episode 11 on Amazon, Netflix and iTunes or watch the episode on demand through the local cable operator.
"The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 11's official synopsis - "A number of immediate threats plague Rick; group members deal with their past."
Michonne, Rick Grimes and Carl Grimes are together, however, it has to be seen if they are going to connect with other prison members. The promo and sneak peeks of "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 11 suggests that it is going to have two storylines.
Storyline 1 featuring Michonne, Rick and Carl
The promo and sneak peek suggest that Carl and Michonne team up to go for a dangerous supply mission and Rick is ready to stay at home. Before agreeing, he tries to tag along with Michonne and Carl, but she tells him to take some rest. When Michonne and junior Grimes are out, someone enters the room with a gun and Rick hides under the bed.
Rick hiding under the bed can be related to the print version of SFX that a fan shared (Via Spoil The Dead). Wetpaint in a post stated that the description is for episode 12 but can be from episode 11. The "scene is Michonne and Carl foraging for food. They appear relaxed and the crew say it is a big bonding between the two. [...] Later that day (the 5th in the episode's eight day schedule) they watch Lincoln perform a scene in which Rick has made himself at home in an abandoned house. Asleep in a bedroom. Sleep is interrupted when strangers arrive. Lincoln hides beneath a bed as an unknown man falls asleep in it. Rick hears several voices and a conversation that convinces him that these strangers aren't to be trusted. He crawls out from under the bed (sweaty, bearded, hair a matted mess) grabs a trophy ready to club someone with it. He makes his way through the other rooms in the house, pausing to hide, peering in doorways. It is a tense variation of cat and mouse. Are these men intruders or is Rick?"
The promo for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 11, also shows Rick, Carl and Michonne on the track.
Storyline 2 featuring Glenn, Abraham and Tara
Abraham wants new people in his team. He wants Glenn to join his team and stop looking out for Maggie. The three newbies - Sgt. Abraham, Dr. Eugene and Rosita will be going to Washington D.C. as Eugene claims to know the real reason of the zombie outbreak.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episodes on Sundays on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks