Selena Gomez Dating Niall Horan: Wants Another Singer but an English Gentleman This Time?
By charmaine corne clutton | February 24, 2014 9:49 AM EST
Uh-oh "Jelena" fans, it seems that the Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber tandem is finally over. Make way for the new couple, "Nilena" or "Homez." Is One Direction's singer Niall Horan dating Selena Gomez and is she falling for the Brit? After hollywoodlife.com reported that the "Come and Get It" singer flew all the way to London to meet up with Niall Horan, reports of their budding romance filled the web.
It seems that the two are getting quite a fan base after rumors that they are dating each other. Dubbed as "Nilena," Gomez and Horan seem to be quite a good couple and there are many reasons in which would prove that the One Direction singer is better than Justin Bieber.
First of all, Selena must certainly be looking for someone responsible and who has the maturity she needs. Bieber certainly lacks the responsible characteristics that Selena is looking for in a man. After the various shenanigans that Bieber has been getting into recently along with his text messages bashing Selena Gomez, it isn't a shocker to many why Selena wants to stay clear of men like Bieber.
The stress of dealing with Bieber did take a physical toll on Gomez, which was said to be one of the reasons why she had gone to rehab.
Fans know that the One Direction singer Niall Horan is much better than Bieber. He isn't in the headlines for doing illegal stuff and he seems to be what Selena needs right now and the British singer is also close with one of Selena's closest friends, Taylor Swift, the two have been inseparable.
Unlike Bieber, Swift and Horan seem to get along just fine, which is why this would be great for Selena. Swift formerly dated Niall's bandmate, Harry Styles and despite separating from the singer, Niall and Swift remained good friends. He watched her concert and she in return set him up with her closest friend, Selena. The two really do look super cute together and maybe it would be a happy romance and maybe even a walk down the aisle for the two.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales