Selena Gomez Dating Niall Horan: Wants Another Singer but an English Gentleman This Time?
By charmaine corne clutton | February 24, 2014 9:49 AM EST
Uh-oh "Jelena" fans, it seems that the Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber tandem is finally over. Make way for the new couple, "Nilena" or "Homez." Is One Direction's singer Niall Horan dating Selena Gomez and is she falling for the Brit? After hollywoodlife.com reported that the "Come and Get It" singer flew all the way to London to meet up with Niall Horan, reports of their budding romance filled the web.
It seems that the two are getting quite a fan base after rumors that they are dating each other. Dubbed as "Nilena," Gomez and Horan seem to be quite a good couple and there are many reasons in which would prove that the One Direction singer is better than Justin Bieber.
First of all, Selena must certainly be looking for someone responsible and who has the maturity she needs. Bieber certainly lacks the responsible characteristics that Selena is looking for in a man. After the various shenanigans that Bieber has been getting into recently along with his text messages bashing Selena Gomez, it isn't a shocker to many why Selena wants to stay clear of men like Bieber.
The stress of dealing with Bieber did take a physical toll on Gomez, which was said to be one of the reasons why she had gone to rehab.
Fans know that the One Direction singer Niall Horan is much better than Bieber. He isn't in the headlines for doing illegal stuff and he seems to be what Selena needs right now and the British singer is also close with one of Selena's closest friends, Taylor Swift, the two have been inseparable.
Unlike Bieber, Swift and Horan seem to get along just fine, which is why this would be great for Selena. Swift formerly dated Niall's bandmate, Harry Styles and despite separating from the singer, Niall and Swift remained good friends. He watched her concert and she in return set him up with her closest friend, Selena. The two really do look super cute together and maybe it would be a happy romance and maybe even a walk down the aisle for the two.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2