Selena Gomez Dating Niall Horan: Wants Another Singer but an English Gentleman This Time?
By charmaine corne clutton | February 24, 2014 9:49 AM EST
Uh-oh "Jelena" fans, it seems that the Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber tandem is finally over. Make way for the new couple, "Nilena" or "Homez." Is One Direction's singer Niall Horan dating Selena Gomez and is she falling for the Brit? After hollywoodlife.com reported that the "Come and Get It" singer flew all the way to London to meet up with Niall Horan, reports of their budding romance filled the web.
It seems that the two are getting quite a fan base after rumors that they are dating each other. Dubbed as "Nilena," Gomez and Horan seem to be quite a good couple and there are many reasons in which would prove that the One Direction singer is better than Justin Bieber.
First of all, Selena must certainly be looking for someone responsible and who has the maturity she needs. Bieber certainly lacks the responsible characteristics that Selena is looking for in a man. After the various shenanigans that Bieber has been getting into recently along with his text messages bashing Selena Gomez, it isn't a shocker to many why Selena wants to stay clear of men like Bieber.
The stress of dealing with Bieber did take a physical toll on Gomez, which was said to be one of the reasons why she had gone to rehab.
Fans know that the One Direction singer Niall Horan is much better than Bieber. He isn't in the headlines for doing illegal stuff and he seems to be what Selena needs right now and the British singer is also close with one of Selena's closest friends, Taylor Swift, the two have been inseparable.
Unlike Bieber, Swift and Horan seem to get along just fine, which is why this would be great for Selena. Swift formerly dated Niall's bandmate, Harry Styles and despite separating from the singer, Niall and Swift remained good friends. He watched her concert and she in return set him up with her closest friend, Selena. The two really do look super cute together and maybe it would be a happy romance and maybe even a walk down the aisle for the two.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date