Selena Gomez Dating Niall Horan: Wants Another Singer but an English Gentleman This Time?
By charmaine corne clutton | February 24, 2014 9:49 AM EST
Uh-oh "Jelena" fans, it seems that the Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber tandem is finally over. Make way for the new couple, "Nilena" or "Homez." Is One Direction's singer Niall Horan dating Selena Gomez and is she falling for the Brit? After hollywoodlife.com reported that the "Come and Get It" singer flew all the way to London to meet up with Niall Horan, reports of their budding romance filled the web.
It seems that the two are getting quite a fan base after rumors that they are dating each other. Dubbed as "Nilena," Gomez and Horan seem to be quite a good couple and there are many reasons in which would prove that the One Direction singer is better than Justin Bieber.
First of all, Selena must certainly be looking for someone responsible and who has the maturity she needs. Bieber certainly lacks the responsible characteristics that Selena is looking for in a man. After the various shenanigans that Bieber has been getting into recently along with his text messages bashing Selena Gomez, it isn't a shocker to many why Selena wants to stay clear of men like Bieber.
The stress of dealing with Bieber did take a physical toll on Gomez, which was said to be one of the reasons why she had gone to rehab.
Fans know that the One Direction singer Niall Horan is much better than Bieber. He isn't in the headlines for doing illegal stuff and he seems to be what Selena needs right now and the British singer is also close with one of Selena's closest friends, Taylor Swift, the two have been inseparable.
Unlike Bieber, Swift and Horan seem to get along just fine, which is why this would be great for Selena. Swift formerly dated Niall's bandmate, Harry Styles and despite separating from the singer, Niall and Swift remained good friends. He watched her concert and she in return set him up with her closest friend, Selena. The two really do look super cute together and maybe it would be a happy romance and maybe even a walk down the aisle for the two.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- AC/DC Angus Young and Brian Johnson on Troubled Drummer Phil Rudd’s Future With Them, Continuing Music Without Malcolm Young [VIDEO]
- After Estee Lauder, Kendal Jenner Now Bags Karl Lagerfeld Campaign In Less Than A Week
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced