Selena Gomez Dating Niall Horan: Wants Another Singer but an English Gentleman This Time?
By charmaine corne clutton | February 24, 2014 9:49 AM EST
Uh-oh "Jelena" fans, it seems that the Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber tandem is finally over. Make way for the new couple, "Nilena" or "Homez." Is One Direction's singer Niall Horan dating Selena Gomez and is she falling for the Brit? After hollywoodlife.com reported that the "Come and Get It" singer flew all the way to London to meet up with Niall Horan, reports of their budding romance filled the web.
It seems that the two are getting quite a fan base after rumors that they are dating each other. Dubbed as "Nilena," Gomez and Horan seem to be quite a good couple and there are many reasons in which would prove that the One Direction singer is better than Justin Bieber.
First of all, Selena must certainly be looking for someone responsible and who has the maturity she needs. Bieber certainly lacks the responsible characteristics that Selena is looking for in a man. After the various shenanigans that Bieber has been getting into recently along with his text messages bashing Selena Gomez, it isn't a shocker to many why Selena wants to stay clear of men like Bieber.
The stress of dealing with Bieber did take a physical toll on Gomez, which was said to be one of the reasons why she had gone to rehab.
Fans know that the One Direction singer Niall Horan is much better than Bieber. He isn't in the headlines for doing illegal stuff and he seems to be what Selena needs right now and the British singer is also close with one of Selena's closest friends, Taylor Swift, the two have been inseparable.
Unlike Bieber, Swift and Horan seem to get along just fine, which is why this would be great for Selena. Swift formerly dated Niall's bandmate, Harry Styles and despite separating from the singer, Niall and Swift remained good friends. He watched her concert and she in return set him up with her closest friend, Selena. The two really do look super cute together and maybe it would be a happy romance and maybe even a walk down the aisle for the two.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Comic-Con Teaser Trailer In Animation [Watch Video]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- 'Suits' RECAP Season 4 Episode 10 [Mid-Season Finale]: Louis Finds Out About Mike's Truth In This Is Rome [SPOILERS]
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch