'Revenge' Season 3 Spoilers: 5 Reasons to Wait for New Episode in March Air Date [Watch Promo Video]
By Arlene Paredes | February 24, 2014 4:52 AM EST
"Revenge" Season 3 spoilers centre on Emily Thorne's (Emily VanCamp) new and fortified revengenda. The original Mrs Grayson is in the Hamptons, and she is expected to be a part of the roller coaster that is the second half of the ABC drama's third season. Will there be a Season 4 for Revenge?
Reuters Actress Emily VanCamp, of the drama series "Revenge," arrives at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles September 23, 2012.
Actress Emily VanCamp, of the drama series "Revenge," arrives at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles September 23, 2012.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains Revenge Season 3 spoilers. If you have not seen the most recently aired new episodes on ABC, read at your own risk.
Revenge Season 3, Episode 14 is titled "Payback." Emily Thorne says she will "kill them all" in the ABC promo video on YouTube. "All" is understood to mean the Graysons and everyone else who gets in her way. Will she also have to kill Niko (Stephanie Jacobsen), Satoshi Takeda's daughter?
Here are five of the reasons fans are (im)patiently waiting for Revenge Season 3:
5. Nolan Ross (Gabriel Mann) and the men in his life. He is Emily's best ally, so he gets in far deeper troubles than his fans would want for him to bear. The last mess he's been in involves Queen Victoria's son Patrick Osbourne, aka Patrick Harper (Justin Hartley). In the next new episodes, Charlotte (Christa B. Allen) will have story links to Nolan because of a potential significant other. "He's a bit of a bad boy," Allen told TV Guide.
4. Lydia (Amber Valletta) out, "the first Mrs Grayson in." After Emily directed the media to Lydia, it seemed obvious Lydia would "disappear" again. Will the first Mrs Grayson comfort her ex-husband? In Revenge Season 3, Episode 13 ("Hatred") however, Emily was in Henry's bed, suggesting some "comforting" has been done. But what is really going on?
3. Queen Victoria vs Emily Thorne. Queen V and Emily will always be each other's big enemy. Their psy wars and schemes take a whole new level in Revenge Season 3. In "protecting" Daniel, Emily leaves Victoria no choice but to "accept" her at the Grayson manor.
2. Daniel Grayson and Aiden Mathis. Do both of them die? It was earlier reported that Josh Bowman hinted he would want out (as Daniel Grayson) if Revenge gets a Season 4. Some fans think he might have to die in the finale. Now Barry Sloane got a new show called "The Visitors." Does this mean Aiden would leave the show, too? Both 'Revenge' and 'Visitors' are originally aired by ABC. There could be hope for Aiden to stay since Sloane has not said anything about getting tired of his revenger character.
1. Emily Thorne's blackouts. There could be something big and surprising in how Emily's blackouts started. Is it possible that Niko Takeda caused the blackouts with whatever she injected Emily while she was at the hospital? Revenge Season 3 is so different because Emily Thorne is losing control and feeling defeated. In fact, she has considered quitting her revengenda. But Queen V just inspires hate so much. So Emily jumped right back in despite being clueless on how she'd make it to an "updated" endgame this time.
Watch: Revenge Season 3 Spoilers in ABC Promo Video (YouTube)
Revenge Season 3, Episode 14 ('Payback') airs on March 9 on ABC. There is no new episode this week. But when it comes back, the series will show no repeats on its home network until the season finale.
More TV Guide and Spoiler Features
'Once Upon A Time' Season 3 Spoilers: Watch the Wicked Witch 'Bring It' in March Air Date [Promo Videos]
'Glee' Season 5, Episode 9, 'Frenemies' Spoilers, Songs; 5 Things to Know, Santana vs Rachel, Artie vs Tina [VIDEO]
'The Mentalist' Season 6 Spoilers: Oberyn Martell of 'Game of Thrones' as Lisbon's New Love; Patrick Jane vs Red John Cohorts [VIDEO]
To contact the editor, e-mail: