HTC One M8 in Gold Leaks Ahead of Release Date
By Karla Danica Figuerres | February 23, 2014 12:51 PM EST
According to a trusted tweet from @evleaks, the said device would be named All New HTC One and not the usual HTC One+, HTC Two, or HTC One Two. Not only that, no long after he informed us the name of the device, he posted a picture of gold HTC M8 or in better name the All New HTC One.
We know that @evleaks is a trustworthy source for his detailed and accurate photos, blogs, and news, and the said photo of the gold All New HTC One flaunt a device that doesn't have any buttons, another rumoured feature of the All New HTC One recent weeks.
Now, some reported features of All New HTC One emerged online again. In fact, reports say that it has distinguishable weather widget, as is the date March 25, which further confirms what the invites have suggested. On the back part of the All New HTC One, there are two visible camera holes, which is another reported feature.
For the overall form and design of the All New HTC One, it remains curvy and it has a divided look - a look that is very eye-catchy for the next flagship device of the Taiwanese tech company.
Thus far, it appears that everyone is aware of the upcoming event in March 25, which is the launch of the All New HTC One. More details are yet to emerge and all we have to do at this point is to wait and see what the All New HTC One has to offer us.
At present, rumours say that All New HTC One will be out in the U.S markets in April with three with different flavours to be launched - the iPhone 5s-esque gold, silver and dark grey.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan