Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar to Team up in Honey Singh Song
By Arijita Bhowmik | February 22, 2014 10:36 PM EST
Superstars Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar will reunite for a special song in the upcoming film "Fugly."
Salman and Akshay will reportedly groove to a Yo Yo Honey Singh song in the film which stars the latter in the lead.
Salman Khan (Source: Varinder Chawla)
The two biggies were last seen in Farah Khan's "Tees Maar Khan" in 2011 where Salman had made a special appearance in a song. The actors have worked together in the successful comedy caper "Mujhse Shaadi Karogi" back in 2004 with Priyanka Chopra.
Unlike the egoistical clashes prevalent among big names in the industry, Salman and Akshay are known to have shared an amiable relationship. The "Jai Ho" star even went on record to praise Akshay as the most developed actor amongst his contemporaries. He praised Akshay for successfully experimenting in all the film genres.
Meanwhile, earlier reports had stated that both Salman and Akshay were eyeing the remake rights of southern super hit "Arrambam." And now it seems, the "Special 26" actor has bagged the official rights of the Tamil action film, OneIndia reported.
However there has been no confirmation on the part of the actor on the report yet.
"Arrambam" starring Ajith Kumar had released on October 31st last year and received positive reviews. The action film opened to good collections and ended up being a blockbuster.
Akshay's upcoming film "Holiday" with Sonakshi Sinha too is a remake of the southern super hit "Thuppaki."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date