‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’ Is Fake: Here is Proof
By Keerthi Mohan | February 22, 2014 9:36 PM EST
Reality show “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” has once again come under the scanner, after reports emerged that certain scenes were doctored to fool the audience.
Kim Kardashian’s engagement to Kanye West, which took place at AT&T Park in San Francisco might have been a sham, for “A Surprise Engagement Pt. 1” showed that Kim was wearing her engagement ring much before the event took place, Radar Online reported.
Kim Kardashian (Photo: Reuters)
It is not yet clear if it was a post production error, or Kim said yes to West’s proposal much before her publicised engagement. But this is not the first time the show has been said to be scripted.
For instance, Russell Jay, producer of the show, testified last year that several scenes in the series are either scripted or doctored. The producer also admitted that several scenes were altered in a bid to show Kris Humphries, Kim’s former husband, in bad light.
Kim’s reaction to Humphries’ proposal was also reshot because she wasn’t happy with the initial take, it was reported. Another scene that was scripted is Kim confessing to mother Kris Jenner that she was having second thoughts about her marriage to Humphries. In reality, the scene was shot after Kim filed for divorce.
The scene where Kim loses her earring in the ocean while vacationing in Bora Bora was also carefully orchestrated by Kim, Humphries reportedly told his friends last year.
“Kris was with Kim and her family in Bora Bora, and he playfully threw her in the sea. Kim emerged from the water, freaking out, with cameras rolling, shrieking that she had lost one of her diamond earrings, which are worth $75,000,” a source close to Humphries told Radar Online.
“Kim was crying hysterically, but then miraculously, one of her younger sisters found the earring in the ocean, where the group had been swimming. It was probably 6-8 feet deep, and Kris commented to Kim how unbelievable it was that the valuable earring was found as the current in the ocean in Bora Bora is very, very strong. Kim just said, ‘I know,’ with very big smile on her face.”
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build