‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’ Is Fake: Here is Proof
By Keerthi Mohan | February 22, 2014 9:36 PM EST
Reality show “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” has once again come under the scanner, after reports emerged that certain scenes were doctored to fool the audience.
Kim Kardashian’s engagement to Kanye West, which took place at AT&T Park in San Francisco might have been a sham, for “A Surprise Engagement Pt. 1” showed that Kim was wearing her engagement ring much before the event took place, Radar Online reported.
Kim Kardashian (Photo: Reuters)
It is not yet clear if it was a post production error, or Kim said yes to West’s proposal much before her publicised engagement. But this is not the first time the show has been said to be scripted.
For instance, Russell Jay, producer of the show, testified last year that several scenes in the series are either scripted or doctored. The producer also admitted that several scenes were altered in a bid to show Kris Humphries, Kim’s former husband, in bad light.
Kim’s reaction to Humphries’ proposal was also reshot because she wasn’t happy with the initial take, it was reported. Another scene that was scripted is Kim confessing to mother Kris Jenner that she was having second thoughts about her marriage to Humphries. In reality, the scene was shot after Kim filed for divorce.
The scene where Kim loses her earring in the ocean while vacationing in Bora Bora was also carefully orchestrated by Kim, Humphries reportedly told his friends last year.
“Kris was with Kim and her family in Bora Bora, and he playfully threw her in the sea. Kim emerged from the water, freaking out, with cameras rolling, shrieking that she had lost one of her diamond earrings, which are worth $75,000,” a source close to Humphries told Radar Online.
“Kim was crying hysterically, but then miraculously, one of her younger sisters found the earring in the ocean, where the group had been swimming. It was probably 6-8 feet deep, and Kris commented to Kim how unbelievable it was that the valuable earring was found as the current in the ocean in Bora Bora is very, very strong. Kim just said, ‘I know,’ with very big smile on her face.”
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Manchester United Transfer News: Wilfried Zaha Might Stay After Impressing Van Gaal Against Inter [VIDEO]
- Grimm Season 4 Spoilers: Comic-Con Answers Served, Nick 'Un-Grimmed' Affects His Wesen Friends' Honeymoon
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast