‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’ Is Fake: Here is Proof
By Keerthi Mohan | February 22, 2014 9:36 PM EST
Reality show “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” has once again come under the scanner, after reports emerged that certain scenes were doctored to fool the audience.
Kim Kardashian’s engagement to Kanye West, which took place at AT&T Park in San Francisco might have been a sham, for “A Surprise Engagement Pt. 1” showed that Kim was wearing her engagement ring much before the event took place, Radar Online reported.
Kim Kardashian (Photo: Reuters)
It is not yet clear if it was a post production error, or Kim said yes to West’s proposal much before her publicised engagement. But this is not the first time the show has been said to be scripted.
For instance, Russell Jay, producer of the show, testified last year that several scenes in the series are either scripted or doctored. The producer also admitted that several scenes were altered in a bid to show Kris Humphries, Kim’s former husband, in bad light.
Kim’s reaction to Humphries’ proposal was also reshot because she wasn’t happy with the initial take, it was reported. Another scene that was scripted is Kim confessing to mother Kris Jenner that she was having second thoughts about her marriage to Humphries. In reality, the scene was shot after Kim filed for divorce.
The scene where Kim loses her earring in the ocean while vacationing in Bora Bora was also carefully orchestrated by Kim, Humphries reportedly told his friends last year.
“Kris was with Kim and her family in Bora Bora, and he playfully threw her in the sea. Kim emerged from the water, freaking out, with cameras rolling, shrieking that she had lost one of her diamond earrings, which are worth $75,000,” a source close to Humphries told Radar Online.
“Kim was crying hysterically, but then miraculously, one of her younger sisters found the earring in the ocean, where the group had been swimming. It was probably 6-8 feet deep, and Kris commented to Kim how unbelievable it was that the valuable earring was found as the current in the ocean in Bora Bora is very, very strong. Kim just said, ‘I know,’ with very big smile on her face.”
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- 'White Collar' Season 6 RECAP Episode 3: Amy Slaps Neal Caffrey In Uncontrolled Variables [SPOILERS]
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies