Hyundai 2015 i20 Spied Testing Again
By greeshma m | February 22, 2014 9:36 PM EST
The images of Korean auto Major Hyundai's new gen 2015 i20 hit the web again, fuelling the speculations that the car will see its launch in the domestic market in near future.
Senior executives of Hyundai Motors India Limited (HMIL) pose with Hyundai's Santa Fe car during its launch at the Auto Expo in Greater Noida on the outskirts of New Delhi on February 5, 2014.
Thanks to the folks at Motoroids the new i20 is rumoured to make its first appearance at the 2014 Paris Motor Show which is scheduled for September 2014.The India launch of the car is also expected to happen around the same time.
Codenamed "IB", it is believed to be one of the 22 cars that the company plans to launch under the 'Product Momentum 2017′ badge in the next three years. Although the details and specifications of the new i20 is scanty at this point, reports suggested that the India bound version of the new car would come with 1.4-liter diesel and 1.2-liter Kappa2 engine mated to either a 5-speed manual or a 6-speed manual transmissions. The car is likely to pack slew of changes including in the headlight, taillight and bumper.
Earlier last week, the spy shots of Hyundai's compact SUV ix25 surfaced online. Based on Hyundai's next-generation i20, the new SUV ix25 is likely to be positioned under the ix35 and is expected to make its global debut at the upcoming Beijing Motor Show which is scheduled to be held in April. The car flaunts Hyundai Curb Concept and is reported to have a wheelbase of 2,570 mm. Under the hood, the car is likely to be powered by from 1.0 litre, direct injection, turbocharged petrol engine. The images of the SUV ix25 revealed that the car is likely to accommodate decent legroom at the rear, adjustable headrests and rear air con vents.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery