Fiat Linea Facelift to Hit Indian Market Soon, Bookings Open; Specs, Price Details
By greeshma m | February 22, 2014 8:06 PM EST
Fiat India is all set to launch the facelift Linea in the domestic market on 4 March. Bookings for the upcoming car have begun with an advance payment of ₹25,000.
Wearing a redesigned front grille, the new facelift Linea comes with new fog lamps and a new front bumper. The car will hit the Indian market with two engine options-petrol and diesel. The petrol model packs 114PS 1.4 liter turbochaged T-jet engine under the hood, and the diesel model comes with 1.3-liter Multijet diesel motor, which can churn out a power of 93PS and a torque of 209 NM. Both the engines are mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
The updated Fiat Linea petrol and diesel will be offered in three trims - Active, Dynamic and Emotion. According to AutoCarIndia , the Fiat Linea Activa T-Jet petrol is likely to fall cost ₹7.64 lakh and the diesel variant is likely to come for ₹8.24 lakh. The Fiat Linea Facelift Activa is speculated to accommodate features like Disc brakes on all four wheels, ABS, chrome exhaust tip, central locking, dual-tone dashboard, automatic headlamps, power windows, rear AC, electrically adjustable ORVMs, rear defogger and Tilt steering.
The Linea Dynamic Petrol is expected to come with a price tag of ₹8.56 lakh, while the diesel may carry a price point of ₹9.36 lakh. The Dynamic trim carries a slew of features like Dual-stage front airbags,15-inch alloy wheels with 195/60 section tyres, adjustable driver's seat, automatic climate control, leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear knob, four-speaker music system with two tweeters and CD, MP3, USB, Bluetooth and Aux-in compatibility and Steering-mounted audio controls in addition to the features offered in Activa.
The top variant of the new Linea Facelift Emotion comes with features like Leather upholstery, Chrome accents, Cruise control and 16-inch alloy wheels. The speculated price of the petrol Emotion is ₹9.22 lakh and the diesel variant is ₹9.79 lakh.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- iPhone 6 To Boost Telstra’s Income By $500 Million
- Smaller Australian Telcos Required To Have Usage Alert For Customers To Avoid Phone Bill Shock
- BlackBerry to Host ‘See The Bigger Picture’ Event in London, Dubai & Toronto on Sep 24
- Addiction Rehabilitation Leader BioCorRx, Inc. Participates In San Francisco’s eMoneyShow
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Leaker of Actresses Nude Photos Accepting PayPal Donations in Exchange For Posting Alleged Sex Video of Jennifer Lawrence, Has Naked Pictures of 100 Hollywood A-Listers
- ISIS Will Target the U.S. Power Grid, Former CIA Says; Could Tap Other Fellow Extremist Groups to Do the Job
- Jennifer Lawrence's Nude Photos Leaked on Find My iPhone, Apple 'Outraged' But Says Systems 'Not Breached'
- Russia Massacres Ukrainian Volunteer Battalions—Surviving Members Alleged