Fiat Linea Facelift to Hit Indian Market Soon, Bookings Open; Specs, Price Details
By greeshma m | February 22, 2014 8:06 PM EST
Fiat India is all set to launch the facelift Linea in the domestic market on 4 March. Bookings for the upcoming car have begun with an advance payment of ₹25,000.
Wearing a redesigned front grille, the new facelift Linea comes with new fog lamps and a new front bumper. The car will hit the Indian market with two engine options-petrol and diesel. The petrol model packs 114PS 1.4 liter turbochaged T-jet engine under the hood, and the diesel model comes with 1.3-liter Multijet diesel motor, which can churn out a power of 93PS and a torque of 209 NM. Both the engines are mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
The updated Fiat Linea petrol and diesel will be offered in three trims - Active, Dynamic and Emotion. According to AutoCarIndia , the Fiat Linea Activa T-Jet petrol is likely to fall cost ₹7.64 lakh and the diesel variant is likely to come for ₹8.24 lakh. The Fiat Linea Facelift Activa is speculated to accommodate features like Disc brakes on all four wheels, ABS, chrome exhaust tip, central locking, dual-tone dashboard, automatic headlamps, power windows, rear AC, electrically adjustable ORVMs, rear defogger and Tilt steering.
The Linea Dynamic Petrol is expected to come with a price tag of ₹8.56 lakh, while the diesel may carry a price point of ₹9.36 lakh. The Dynamic trim carries a slew of features like Dual-stage front airbags,15-inch alloy wheels with 195/60 section tyres, adjustable driver's seat, automatic climate control, leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear knob, four-speaker music system with two tweeters and CD, MP3, USB, Bluetooth and Aux-in compatibility and Steering-mounted audio controls in addition to the features offered in Activa.
The top variant of the new Linea Facelift Emotion comes with features like Leather upholstery, Chrome accents, Cruise control and 16-inch alloy wheels. The speculated price of the petrol Emotion is ₹9.22 lakh and the diesel variant is ₹9.79 lakh.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tesco Facing Crisis After Chairman Quits Citing Accounting Scandal In The Retail Giant
- Australian Federal Court Fines Reebok $350,000 & Orders Refunds For Shoe Endorsed By Miranda Kerr That Claims Unproven Health Benefits
- Perth Call Centre Staff Bad In English And Not Philippine And Indian Counterparts, Telstra Boss Says
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions