Fiat Linea Facelift to Hit Indian Market Soon, Bookings Open; Specs, Price Details
By greeshma m | February 22, 2014 8:06 PM EST
Fiat India is all set to launch the facelift Linea in the domestic market on 4 March. Bookings for the upcoming car have begun with an advance payment of ₹25,000.
Wearing a redesigned front grille, the new facelift Linea comes with new fog lamps and a new front bumper. The car will hit the Indian market with two engine options-petrol and diesel. The petrol model packs 114PS 1.4 liter turbochaged T-jet engine under the hood, and the diesel model comes with 1.3-liter Multijet diesel motor, which can churn out a power of 93PS and a torque of 209 NM. Both the engines are mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
The updated Fiat Linea petrol and diesel will be offered in three trims - Active, Dynamic and Emotion. According to AutoCarIndia , the Fiat Linea Activa T-Jet petrol is likely to fall cost ₹7.64 lakh and the diesel variant is likely to come for ₹8.24 lakh. The Fiat Linea Facelift Activa is speculated to accommodate features like Disc brakes on all four wheels, ABS, chrome exhaust tip, central locking, dual-tone dashboard, automatic headlamps, power windows, rear AC, electrically adjustable ORVMs, rear defogger and Tilt steering.
The Linea Dynamic Petrol is expected to come with a price tag of ₹8.56 lakh, while the diesel may carry a price point of ₹9.36 lakh. The Dynamic trim carries a slew of features like Dual-stage front airbags,15-inch alloy wheels with 195/60 section tyres, adjustable driver's seat, automatic climate control, leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear knob, four-speaker music system with two tweeters and CD, MP3, USB, Bluetooth and Aux-in compatibility and Steering-mounted audio controls in addition to the features offered in Activa.
The top variant of the new Linea Facelift Emotion comes with features like Leather upholstery, Chrome accents, Cruise control and 16-inch alloy wheels. The speculated price of the petrol Emotion is ₹9.22 lakh and the diesel variant is ₹9.79 lakh.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage