Fiat Linea Facelift to Hit Indian Market Soon, Bookings Open; Specs, Price Details
By greeshma m | February 22, 2014 8:06 PM EST
Fiat India is all set to launch the facelift Linea in the domestic market on 4 March. Bookings for the upcoming car have begun with an advance payment of ₹25,000.
Wearing a redesigned front grille, the new facelift Linea comes with new fog lamps and a new front bumper. The car will hit the Indian market with two engine options-petrol and diesel. The petrol model packs 114PS 1.4 liter turbochaged T-jet engine under the hood, and the diesel model comes with 1.3-liter Multijet diesel motor, which can churn out a power of 93PS and a torque of 209 NM. Both the engines are mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
The updated Fiat Linea petrol and diesel will be offered in three trims - Active, Dynamic and Emotion. According to AutoCarIndia , the Fiat Linea Activa T-Jet petrol is likely to fall cost ₹7.64 lakh and the diesel variant is likely to come for ₹8.24 lakh. The Fiat Linea Facelift Activa is speculated to accommodate features like Disc brakes on all four wheels, ABS, chrome exhaust tip, central locking, dual-tone dashboard, automatic headlamps, power windows, rear AC, electrically adjustable ORVMs, rear defogger and Tilt steering.
The Linea Dynamic Petrol is expected to come with a price tag of ₹8.56 lakh, while the diesel may carry a price point of ₹9.36 lakh. The Dynamic trim carries a slew of features like Dual-stage front airbags,15-inch alloy wheels with 195/60 section tyres, adjustable driver's seat, automatic climate control, leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear knob, four-speaker music system with two tweeters and CD, MP3, USB, Bluetooth and Aux-in compatibility and Steering-mounted audio controls in addition to the features offered in Activa.
The top variant of the new Linea Facelift Emotion comes with features like Leather upholstery, Chrome accents, Cruise control and 16-inch alloy wheels. The speculated price of the petrol Emotion is ₹9.22 lakh and the diesel variant is ₹9.79 lakh.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- California Fruits Recalled in USA and Canada for Possible Listeria Contamination
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 17: Air Carrier Losing $1.6 Million/Day; Crisis Management Experts Suggest Hiring Risk Expert as CEO
- The IBM and Apple Merger: Will it Spell Trouble to Rival Companies
- KFC & McDonald’s Accused of Serving ‘Expired’ Meat to Customers
- Malaysian Airlines Ukraine Tragedy Hits Asian Stock Markets
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales