Fiat Linea Facelift to Hit Indian Market Soon, Bookings Open; Specs, Price Details
By greeshma m | February 22, 2014 8:06 PM EST
Fiat India is all set to launch the facelift Linea in the domestic market on 4 March. Bookings for the upcoming car have begun with an advance payment of ₹25,000.
Wearing a redesigned front grille, the new facelift Linea comes with new fog lamps and a new front bumper. The car will hit the Indian market with two engine options-petrol and diesel. The petrol model packs 114PS 1.4 liter turbochaged T-jet engine under the hood, and the diesel model comes with 1.3-liter Multijet diesel motor, which can churn out a power of 93PS and a torque of 209 NM. Both the engines are mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
The updated Fiat Linea petrol and diesel will be offered in three trims - Active, Dynamic and Emotion. According to AutoCarIndia , the Fiat Linea Activa T-Jet petrol is likely to fall cost ₹7.64 lakh and the diesel variant is likely to come for ₹8.24 lakh. The Fiat Linea Facelift Activa is speculated to accommodate features like Disc brakes on all four wheels, ABS, chrome exhaust tip, central locking, dual-tone dashboard, automatic headlamps, power windows, rear AC, electrically adjustable ORVMs, rear defogger and Tilt steering.
The Linea Dynamic Petrol is expected to come with a price tag of ₹8.56 lakh, while the diesel may carry a price point of ₹9.36 lakh. The Dynamic trim carries a slew of features like Dual-stage front airbags,15-inch alloy wheels with 195/60 section tyres, adjustable driver's seat, automatic climate control, leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear knob, four-speaker music system with two tweeters and CD, MP3, USB, Bluetooth and Aux-in compatibility and Steering-mounted audio controls in addition to the features offered in Activa.
The top variant of the new Linea Facelift Emotion comes with features like Leather upholstery, Chrome accents, Cruise control and 16-inch alloy wheels. The speculated price of the petrol Emotion is ₹9.22 lakh and the diesel variant is ₹9.79 lakh.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- New Malaysia Airlines Caught in Adelaide Airport Latest Scare
- Formula 1 Chief Sues Google over Sex Party Pictures
- Apple Inc Shifting to 'Lifestyle Brand' Under Tim Cook; Samsung Losing Smartphone Numbers War
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report
- Instagram's Newest App Bolt Now Available Exclusively in New Zealand, Singapore and South Africa
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools