CCL 4 Semi Final 1 Where to Watch Live: Kerala Strikers vs Bhojpuri Dabanggs Live Streaming Information
By sangeetha seshagiri | February 22, 2014 5:44 PM EST
The fourth season of the Celebrity Cricket League (CCL 4) is nearing an end with the first and the second semi final matches taking place on Saturday (22 February) and the final match on Sunday (23 February).
Facebook Fan Page
Kerala Strikers vs Bhojpuri Dabanggs (Kerala Strikers/ Official Facebook Fan Page)
Eight teams including Karnataka Bulldozers, Kerala Strikers, Bhojpuri Dabanggs, Mumbai Heroes, Telugu Warriors, Chennai Rhinos, Bengal Tigers and Veer Marathi took part in this year's CCL that began on 25 January, 2014.
The teams were split into two groups; four teams each in Pool A and Pool B. Karnataka Bulldozers, Kerala Strikers, Bhojpuri Dabanggs and Mumbai Heroes are in Pool A, while the other teams are in Pool B. All the league matches between the teams were over on 16 February, and four teams have qualified to play the semi final matches.
Karnataka Bulldozers finished on top with seven points and with a net run rate of 1.805, followed by Kerala Strikers (Seven points, 0.267 NetRR), Bhojpuri Dabanggs (Six points, 2.000 NetRR) and Mumbai Heroes (four points, 1.433 NetRR). To look at the points table of all the teams, click HERE.
Venue and Timings
The first semi final match between Kerala Strikers and Bhojpuri Dabanggs will start from 3 p.m. and go on till 7 p.m. IST in Hyderabad.
Where to watch live
The match will be covered live on Rishtey, Asianet, Big Magic, Zee Bangla and Zee Talkies channels.
This is the first time that Kerala Strikers have entered the semi finals of CCL. The performance of the team has been quite good this year, having garnered seven points by winning three of the four matches played. One match was abandoned due to bad weather. Kerala Strikers has taken in the second spot in the points table and the team is expected to perform well so as to enter the finals.
On the other hand, Bhojpuri Dabanggs has scored six points, having lost one match, and has taken the third spot in the points table. The team is also expected to give a tough fight to make an entry into the final match to be held on Sunday (23 February).
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Rafael Nadal’s Retirement Plan Includes Becoming Pro Poker Player; Spaniard To Unveil New Serve at US Open
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29
- BlackBerry Passport Video Leak, Release Date, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate [Watch YouTube Clip] --Reports
- Iphone 6 Release Date Fast -Approaching, Reuse and Recycle Program Now in Australia