CCL 4 Semi Final 1 Where to Watch Live: Kerala Strikers vs Bhojpuri Dabanggs Live Streaming Information
By sangeetha seshagiri | February 22, 2014 5:44 PM EST
The fourth season of the Celebrity Cricket League (CCL 4) is nearing an end with the first and the second semi final matches taking place on Saturday (22 February) and the final match on Sunday (23 February).
Facebook Fan Page
Kerala Strikers vs Bhojpuri Dabanggs (Kerala Strikers/ Official Facebook Fan Page)
Eight teams including Karnataka Bulldozers, Kerala Strikers, Bhojpuri Dabanggs, Mumbai Heroes, Telugu Warriors, Chennai Rhinos, Bengal Tigers and Veer Marathi took part in this year's CCL that began on 25 January, 2014.
The teams were split into two groups; four teams each in Pool A and Pool B. Karnataka Bulldozers, Kerala Strikers, Bhojpuri Dabanggs and Mumbai Heroes are in Pool A, while the other teams are in Pool B. All the league matches between the teams were over on 16 February, and four teams have qualified to play the semi final matches.
Karnataka Bulldozers finished on top with seven points and with a net run rate of 1.805, followed by Kerala Strikers (Seven points, 0.267 NetRR), Bhojpuri Dabanggs (Six points, 2.000 NetRR) and Mumbai Heroes (four points, 1.433 NetRR). To look at the points table of all the teams, click HERE.
Venue and Timings
The first semi final match between Kerala Strikers and Bhojpuri Dabanggs will start from 3 p.m. and go on till 7 p.m. IST in Hyderabad.
Where to watch live
The match will be covered live on Rishtey, Asianet, Big Magic, Zee Bangla and Zee Talkies channels.
This is the first time that Kerala Strikers have entered the semi finals of CCL. The performance of the team has been quite good this year, having garnered seven points by winning three of the four matches played. One match was abandoned due to bad weather. Kerala Strikers has taken in the second spot in the points table and the team is expected to perform well so as to enter the finals.
On the other hand, Bhojpuri Dabanggs has scored six points, having lost one match, and has taken the third spot in the points table. The team is also expected to give a tough fight to make an entry into the final match to be held on Sunday (23 February).
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons React To 'Role Players' Label By James Harden
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Medal Tally: Games are Through Day 5 and Australia Continues to Dominate Count; Day 5 Highlights
- Roger Federer Not That Good If Different Surfaces Were To Exist – Giles Simon
- Dan Bilzerian Opens Up to Howard Stern, Poker Pro Admits He Once Had Sex with 16 Women in 12 Days
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report