ICC U-19 World Cup Where to Watch Live: India vs England Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | February 22, 2014 2:52 PM EST
Where to watch Live
The match is scheduled for a 9.30 am local time (11 pm IST, 5.30 am GMT) start with live coverage on Star Sports 2 and Star Sports HD2 in India. The action can be watched via live streaming online HERE. Catch the match in the UK on Sky Sports 3, with the live streaming option HERE. The game can be live streamed in the US HERE, while Australia viewers can live stream the match HERE. South Africa viewers can catch the action live online HERE.
Vijay Zol and co. have so far cruised through the first phase, winning all three of their matches, including an impressive victory against rivals Pakistan.
That 40-run victory in the opening match of the tournament was followed up by wins against Scotland - a tad more nerve-wracking than they would have liked - and Papa New Guinea.
With three straight wins under their belt, India will look to carry on their unbeaten streak against an England side, who, with their pace battery, are expected to be the young team's toughest competition yet, especially considering the minor struggles with the bat that India have endured.
"It hasn't clicked as we would have expected," India coach B Arun was quoted as saying by ESPNCricinfo. "In a big tournament there are bound to be butterflies and the over-eagerness to perform also. Now they have kind of settled down and will hopefully peak at the right time."
While the spotlight has been expectedly on Sanju Samson for much of the tournament, a few other youngsters Kuldeep Yadav, Sarfaraz Khan and Deepak Hooda, who took a hat-trick against Scotland, have also impressed, and B Arun will be hoping for more contributions from the rest of his players come Saturday morning.
England could not quite make it three wins out of three, with the side going down to Sri Lanka narrowly, but coach Tim Boon believes India will pose their biggest threat yet in the tournament.
"It's a great learning curve for our boys to see how they play under pressure," he said. "India have been formidable over the last two seasons in whatever competition they have gone for, however we are focusing our attention in what we do well."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy