'Grey's Anatomy' Season 10 Spoilers: Calzona, Jolex, Merder Conflicts; Japril Wedding Happening? [Watch Promo Video]
By Arlene Paredes | February 22, 2014 4:46 AM EST
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 spoilers hint a roller coaster ride when the show comes back to ABC on its Feb. 27 air date. When the new episode airs, there will be some conflict resolution, but there will be some more troubles in Shondaland paradise. Calzona, Jolex, Merder are only three of the heavily followed couples by Grey's shippers. Spoilers indicate all of them will be in some kind of struggle when the medical drama series returns. Grey's creator Shonda Rhimes is letting fans know that production is in overdrive for the second half of the season.
Actor Jesse Williams who stars as Jackson Avery in the television series 'Grey's Anatomy' poses during a photocall at the 51st Monte Carlo television festival in Monaco June 9, 2011.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on Grey's Anatomy Season 10. Come back later if you are not up to date, particularly on the show's fall finale. Read at your own risk.
Calzona decides. Callie Torres (Sara Ramirez) and Arizona Robbins (Jessica Capshaw) will face their situation head-on in Grey's Anatomy Season 10, Episode 13, titled "Take It Back." The spoiler photos suggest the two will have a spontaneous serious talk just right outside where April Kepner (Sarah Drew) and Matthew Taylor (Justin Bruening) are supposed to wed. This wedding, however, is not likely to push through.
"Big day filled with working with editors on #GreysAnatomy cuts and #Scandal cuts. So many shows to finish, so little time... #bestjobever," tweets Grey's creator Shonda Rhimes. It could very well be an understatement for this very busy writing diva.
Jolex cancels engagement. In another Grey's Anatomy Season 10, Episode 13 spoiler, Jo Wilson (Camilla Luddington) confronts Alex Karev (Justin Chambers) about his not-so-obvious proposal. It seems James Remar's Jimmy Evans will not make it through the next 2014 episode. And Jo says Alex talking family plans and forever after is only part of his "grieving" process. Wilson adds she's not ready for a married life. Still, Jolex shippers are hopeful for these two to have their own wedding this season.
Merder breaks a promise. In Grey's Anatomy Season 10, Episode 12, Derek Shepherd (Patrick Dempsey) gets a call from the POTUS. The president wants Derek to spearhead a very important research. But he's already told Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo) that it's her time to shine in her field. He's supposed to be the understanding husband who'd render more "parenting" time. A promise is broken, but Mer doesn't know it yet. Moving on future Season 10 episodes, some spoilers are hinting that Derek probably has another child somewhere.
On top of the three major upcoming conflicts, Grey's Anatomy Season 10, Episode 13 will present Kepner's decision on Jackson Avery's (Jesse Williams) I-love-you explosive at her wedding. Japril shippers are convinced Kepner will decide to be with Avery.
Watch: Grey's Anatomy Season 10, Episode 13 Promo Photos (Calzona Trouble)
Grey's Anatomy Season 10, Episode 13 ("Take It Back") airs on Feb. 27 on ABC. It is the first of 12 episodes that will air without interruptions on its home network. That's 12 weeks in a row for the Grey's fans who have waited (im)patiently since December's fall finale.
More TV Guide and Spoiler Features
'Grey's Anatomy' Season 10 Spoilers: Episode 13 Airs on ABC End-Feb; Big Jolex Scene Breaks Alex, Japril Wedding Buildup? [PHOTOS, VIDEOS]
'Glee' Season 5, Episode 9, 'Frenemies' Spoilers, Songs; 5 Things to Know, Santana vs Rachel, Artie vs Tina [VIDEO]
'American Idol' 2014 Top 13 Results Review: Sam Woolf vs MK Nobilette vs Jena Irene, Are They Vying for Top 3? [SPOILER ALERT]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money