Shah Rukh Khan Launches Discovery Channel’s New Show ‘Living with KKR’ [PHOTOS]
February 22, 2014 1:51 AM EST
Bollywood A-lister Shahrukh Khan Launches Discovery Channel’s New Show ‘Living with KKR’ [PHOTOS]
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan launched Discovery Channel's series "Living with KKR" in Mumbai on 21 February.
"Living with KKR" is a four-part TV series that traces the journey of Shah Rukh's IPL team Kolkata Knight Riders, from their start, struggles in the past years to their triumph in IPL 5 (2012).
The series will feature Shah Rukh and some of the KKR players sharing their experiences.
Speaking at the event Shah Rukh said: "We will never sell the team; it goes up and down with us. The players are like our children and now that we have won, we are all the more happy... I don't scold any player. I speak to everyone politely. They haven't lost the match purposely; even they are upset. You can't scold a sportsman, you have to believe them," according to apunkachoice.com.
The four-part series has been produced for Discovery Channel by Engage Sports media. "Living with KKR" will be aired from 24 to 27 February.
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time