Shah Rukh Khan Launches Discovery Channel’s New Show ‘Living with KKR’ [PHOTOS]
February 22, 2014 1:51 AM EST
Bollywood A-lister Shahrukh Khan Launches Discovery Channel’s New Show ‘Living with KKR’ [PHOTOS]
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan launched Discovery Channel's series "Living with KKR" in Mumbai on 21 February.
"Living with KKR" is a four-part TV series that traces the journey of Shah Rukh's IPL team Kolkata Knight Riders, from their start, struggles in the past years to their triumph in IPL 5 (2012).
The series will feature Shah Rukh and some of the KKR players sharing their experiences.
Speaking at the event Shah Rukh said: "We will never sell the team; it goes up and down with us. The players are like our children and now that we have won, we are all the more happy... I don't scold any player. I speak to everyone politely. They haven't lost the match purposely; even they are upset. You can't scold a sportsman, you have to believe them," according to apunkachoice.com.
The four-part series has been produced for Discovery Channel by Engage Sports media. "Living with KKR" will be aired from 24 to 27 February.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]