'General Hospital' Spoilers: More Baby Ben Drama With Anna Finding Out About Heather and Luke
By Vanessa Francisco | February 22, 2014 12:57 AM EST
The drama involving Lulu (Emmee Rylan), Dante (Dominic Zamprogna), Nikolas (Tyler Christopher) and Britt (Kelly Thiebauld) does not seem to be ending anytime soon on "General Hospital." Things seem to have been all cheerful with the revelation that Dante is the father of baby Ben but other things could still be revealed when Liz (Rebecca Herbst) and Sabrina (Teresa Castillo) are involved deeper into the story.
Liz has exposed the truth about Britt's son Ben's paternity but actually, it is a lie she has discovered while investigating Britt who she does not trust to be with Nikolas. She could be bold enough to tell Nikolas her motives for investigating Britt - that she still loves him and wants to rekindle their romance.
While things seem to be okay between Lulu and Dante, the truth is, she is upset about not being the mother of her husband's son. She still does not know she is also the mother of baby Ben. Meanwhile, Anna (Finola Hughes) tries to investigate Heather (Robin Mattson) because Franco (Roger Howarth) and Carly (Laura Wright) are now out of danger. She visits Heather at the Miscavige Institute and finds out what she did to Luke (Anthony Geary), who found Carly before she was rescued and disappeared before he was able to send help for her.
Anna demands answers from Heather, but Heather refuses to talk until Anna bribes her with a BLT sandwich. Anna might just have the answer as to what happened to Luke. "Oh my God," a shocked Anna said in the clip.
Tracy visits Lulu to complain about PCPD's inability to find Luke. Lulu tells her about baby Ben and they talk about being optimistic about the situation. The same goes with Dante who tells Sonny about his son and talk about being positive.
Meanwhile, Britt will apologize to Sabrina for being the cause of drama between her and Patrick, who she wanted at the time. She injected herself with Lulu and Dante's embryos so she will be pregnant and convince Patrick that he's the father. However, the truth came out that Patrick was not the baby's father so she told everyone the father was Ben (Parry Shen). Britt is excited about her engagement to Nikolas but worries about Dante's involvement in her child's life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft