'General Hospital' Spoilers: More Baby Ben Drama With Anna Finding Out About Heather and Luke
By Vanessa Francisco | February 22, 2014 12:57 AM EST
The drama involving Lulu (Emmee Rylan), Dante (Dominic Zamprogna), Nikolas (Tyler Christopher) and Britt (Kelly Thiebauld) does not seem to be ending anytime soon on "General Hospital." Things seem to have been all cheerful with the revelation that Dante is the father of baby Ben but other things could still be revealed when Liz (Rebecca Herbst) and Sabrina (Teresa Castillo) are involved deeper into the story.
Liz has exposed the truth about Britt's son Ben's paternity but actually, it is a lie she has discovered while investigating Britt who she does not trust to be with Nikolas. She could be bold enough to tell Nikolas her motives for investigating Britt - that she still loves him and wants to rekindle their romance.
While things seem to be okay between Lulu and Dante, the truth is, she is upset about not being the mother of her husband's son. She still does not know she is also the mother of baby Ben. Meanwhile, Anna (Finola Hughes) tries to investigate Heather (Robin Mattson) because Franco (Roger Howarth) and Carly (Laura Wright) are now out of danger. She visits Heather at the Miscavige Institute and finds out what she did to Luke (Anthony Geary), who found Carly before she was rescued and disappeared before he was able to send help for her.
Anna demands answers from Heather, but Heather refuses to talk until Anna bribes her with a BLT sandwich. Anna might just have the answer as to what happened to Luke. "Oh my God," a shocked Anna said in the clip.
Tracy visits Lulu to complain about PCPD's inability to find Luke. Lulu tells her about baby Ben and they talk about being optimistic about the situation. The same goes with Dante who tells Sonny about his son and talk about being positive.
Meanwhile, Britt will apologize to Sabrina for being the cause of drama between her and Patrick, who she wanted at the time. She injected herself with Lulu and Dante's embryos so she will be pregnant and convince Patrick that he's the father. However, the truth came out that Patrick was not the baby's father so she told everyone the father was Ben (Parry Shen). Britt is excited about her engagement to Nikolas but worries about Dante's involvement in her child's life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff