'General Hospital' Spoilers: More Baby Ben Drama With Anna Finding Out About Heather and Luke
By Vanessa Francisco | February 22, 2014 12:57 AM EST
The drama involving Lulu (Emmee Rylan), Dante (Dominic Zamprogna), Nikolas (Tyler Christopher) and Britt (Kelly Thiebauld) does not seem to be ending anytime soon on "General Hospital." Things seem to have been all cheerful with the revelation that Dante is the father of baby Ben but other things could still be revealed when Liz (Rebecca Herbst) and Sabrina (Teresa Castillo) are involved deeper into the story.
Liz has exposed the truth about Britt's son Ben's paternity but actually, it is a lie she has discovered while investigating Britt who she does not trust to be with Nikolas. She could be bold enough to tell Nikolas her motives for investigating Britt - that she still loves him and wants to rekindle their romance.
While things seem to be okay between Lulu and Dante, the truth is, she is upset about not being the mother of her husband's son. She still does not know she is also the mother of baby Ben. Meanwhile, Anna (Finola Hughes) tries to investigate Heather (Robin Mattson) because Franco (Roger Howarth) and Carly (Laura Wright) are now out of danger. She visits Heather at the Miscavige Institute and finds out what she did to Luke (Anthony Geary), who found Carly before she was rescued and disappeared before he was able to send help for her.
Anna demands answers from Heather, but Heather refuses to talk until Anna bribes her with a BLT sandwich. Anna might just have the answer as to what happened to Luke. "Oh my God," a shocked Anna said in the clip.
Tracy visits Lulu to complain about PCPD's inability to find Luke. Lulu tells her about baby Ben and they talk about being optimistic about the situation. The same goes with Dante who tells Sonny about his son and talk about being positive.
Meanwhile, Britt will apologize to Sabrina for being the cause of drama between her and Patrick, who she wanted at the time. She injected herself with Lulu and Dante's embryos so she will be pregnant and convince Patrick that he's the father. However, the truth came out that Patrick was not the baby's father so she told everyone the father was Ben (Parry Shen). Britt is excited about her engagement to Nikolas but worries about Dante's involvement in her child's life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0