'General Hospital' Spoilers: More Baby Ben Drama With Anna Finding Out About Heather and Luke
By Vanessa Francisco | February 22, 2014 12:57 AM EST
The drama involving Lulu (Emmee Rylan), Dante (Dominic Zamprogna), Nikolas (Tyler Christopher) and Britt (Kelly Thiebauld) does not seem to be ending anytime soon on "General Hospital." Things seem to have been all cheerful with the revelation that Dante is the father of baby Ben but other things could still be revealed when Liz (Rebecca Herbst) and Sabrina (Teresa Castillo) are involved deeper into the story.
Liz has exposed the truth about Britt's son Ben's paternity but actually, it is a lie she has discovered while investigating Britt who she does not trust to be with Nikolas. She could be bold enough to tell Nikolas her motives for investigating Britt - that she still loves him and wants to rekindle their romance.
While things seem to be okay between Lulu and Dante, the truth is, she is upset about not being the mother of her husband's son. She still does not know she is also the mother of baby Ben. Meanwhile, Anna (Finola Hughes) tries to investigate Heather (Robin Mattson) because Franco (Roger Howarth) and Carly (Laura Wright) are now out of danger. She visits Heather at the Miscavige Institute and finds out what she did to Luke (Anthony Geary), who found Carly before she was rescued and disappeared before he was able to send help for her.
Anna demands answers from Heather, but Heather refuses to talk until Anna bribes her with a BLT sandwich. Anna might just have the answer as to what happened to Luke. "Oh my God," a shocked Anna said in the clip.
Tracy visits Lulu to complain about PCPD's inability to find Luke. Lulu tells her about baby Ben and they talk about being optimistic about the situation. The same goes with Dante who tells Sonny about his son and talk about being positive.
Meanwhile, Britt will apologize to Sabrina for being the cause of drama between her and Patrick, who she wanted at the time. She injected herself with Lulu and Dante's embryos so she will be pregnant and convince Patrick that he's the father. However, the truth came out that Patrick was not the baby's father so she told everyone the father was Ben (Parry Shen). Britt is excited about her engagement to Nikolas but worries about Dante's involvement in her child's life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales