Faith Hill, Tim McGraw Divorce: How True is Faith's Rumoured Jealousy and Insecurity?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 22, 2014 12:36 AM EST
Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's marriage is allegedly on the rocks with the couple already planning a divorce. According to In Touch magazine, the couple's marriage is "hanging by a thread as Tim prepares to hit the road with a pretty, young singer."
Reports said Faith's jealousy is taking a toll on their marriage especially now that Tim is touring with Cassadee Pope. The source explained that the tour is "exposing old wounds and new doubts," saying Faith is scared of the temptations Tim faces - the parties, groupies and other acts.
Now that Hill and McGraw's relationship is rumoured to have some issues, Faith's brother Zachary White is reportedly trying to help her during her hardest times. "He has acted as a mediator between Tim and Faith during several of their worst blowups and helped the couple talk through their problems. Zachary has saved Tim and Faith's marriage - for now," a source told the Enquirer.
The two have been together for over a decade of smash hits, raising a family and red carpet appearances but while the seemingly perfect couple appears to have a successful marriage all figured out, they still have been plagued by jealousy, insecurity and divorce rumours. The famous country music duo are reportedly tired of divorce rumours and just wish the tabloids would talk about topics other than their marriage.
The rumour suggests that Hill and McGraw are headed for a $135 million divorce and the two addressed it with humor. "Let us do it! Run away together somewhere," Hill joked about it before addressing it seriously saying, "It is perplexing. It stinks. I wish people would not buy those stuff and they would stop printing that stuff. Happy is good. I do not know why happy cannot be a story."
"We have been married for 17 years now and I think since the first week we have been married, those kinds of things were already out," added McGraw, who was equally tired of the rumours as Hill. The couple only worries about how the rumours will affect their three daughters, Maggie, Audrey and Grace who, according to Hill, have never said a word about it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery